“Best Local Southern Food”
Review of Crossroads Cafe

Crossroads Cafe
Ranked #15 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving a sit down home style breakfast until noon. We have a full grill menu available all business hours and a cafeteria lunch from 10:30 to close
Reviewed January 22, 2014

It's so good that when my husband and I ate there for breakfast today, we went back for lunch! We love the drive thru option when we're swamped in the mornings and the service is great. I feel like a 'local' whenever we're there.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is a very clean cafe with a hometown feel. The food is made from scratch and it is always fresh. They are open for breakfast and lunch. I must say that Crossroads has the best breakfast in town...The biscuits are awesome. The lunch menu offers something for everyone. I have heard around town that they have the best fried chicken in North Georgia. I eat breakfast here everyday and love it. I only get to eat lunch every once in a while. When I do eat lunch at Crossroads Cafe I usually order something off the grill. Even though they are known for their chicken; they have an excellent hamburger. Sometimes I will get a salad and they rock. Everything is fresh. If you're in the area you should try this place out...you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Cafeteria style. Excellent food and prices. Daily specials. Most days open 6am until 2pm. Great pancakes, omelets, fried chicken, desserts.Try the chicken pot pie on Tuesdays.
Not fancy by any means. Staff (and owner) very attentive and friendly. Now one of our morning favorites.

4  Thank Suester50
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The fried chicken at Cross Roads Cafe is wonderful - if you like crusty fried chicken which I do. This is a cafeteria style restaurant with typical home cooked type dishes to select from. The prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Susan57534840
Reviewed July 7, 2013

They have excellent food at good prices and it's a good place to eat on Sundays after Church. They are always quite accommodating of our group (anywhere from 10 to 15 people) and go out of their way to make us feel welcome.

Really good fried chicken and chicken tenders, and good "country cooking" as far as the veggies to. Homemade deserts are yummy, especially the Banana Pudding (and *I* don't like bananas . . . )

2  Thank ClaireDeLand