“Good place for kiddos who want to learn”
Review of Clarkesville Lanes

Clarkesville Lanes
Cornelia, Georgia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good place for kiddos who want to learn”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a typical bowling alley. It's not generally crowded during the day and it was a great place to take the kids to learn the game. I have been when it is slammed and things move slow. However, I would still visit.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JenniferC572

Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun for a family night”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Take my grandsons bowling and for the game rooms they love it every one is very friendly and pricing is great they accomidated for young children and even have a bar cant ask for more great place hidden gem

Visited October 2012
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
“What a great find!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We went to the mountains to enjoy the great outdoors but had terrible weather and finding Clarkesville Lanes was a godsend. My kids loved the bowling, my husband loved the sports bar and I loved the food, as well as the amazing live music venue next door, Grant Street Music Room. I would HIGHLY recommend this place for the whole family.

Visited May 2012
Atlanta USA
167 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 225 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I am fortunate to live just a bike ride away. I go at least 2 times a week to play pool with my son, get dinner and a draft beer. Ben is very knowedlegable about the draft beer they serve, infact all their staff are very attentive. They do live music bands every Thursday night. We have bowwled at night when the light glow too which is fun, but this place is not just for bowlers. Neat spot, very friendly.

Visited February 2012
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The good will surprise you!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

It is a great place to bowl as well as eat. The eggplant is to die for. The Gale's are the new owners and are providing an excellent place to have get togethers, having live entertainment on weekends, great bowling alley and the food is both shortorder with a couple of delicious entrees. I highly recommend this for a fun evening.

Visited December 2011