“Service was good along with the food. .”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Trader John's Grille - CLOSED

Trader John's Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Demorest, Georgia
“Service was good along with the food. .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We ordered a burger and jerk chicken nachos both were really good.. just need more items on their menu to choose from.. But, we would definitely like to go back..

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank NobleOakPercussion

Helen, Georgia
“give it back to old owners new menu is HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

So much for my favorite restaurant since Sweet Breads burned down. Trader Johns used to have delightful Lobster rolls and All you can eat Crab on Wednesday nights. NO MORE... new menu is poor.. Portions poor and prices too high.. AND PLEASE, waitress took order with the cooks baby in her arms.. isn't that a health code violation??? Then baby disappeared and we believed it was in the kitchen.. thought that was very ODD.. Natalie Jane is the new cook and I liked her food at the old Natalie Janes (that sadly burned) but this new menu for Trader Johns is poor (don't think she created that menu).. Its all SO sad, seems when the fire took the old square restaurants other things changed too.. Bring back the previous owner's menu, it was good and fair priced.. I project this new ownership will go under very soon if they don't improve quality, however I am not apt to give them a second try..

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ChefDevorah
“TERRIBLE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

If I could give no stars I would.... first visit was amazing great selection awesome portion size THEN it switched ownership menu selection pathetic, prices ridiculous, portions were measley! Ordered gator tail off appetizer menu was $10 and we got 4 bite size pieces. The main dishes were tasteless. DO NOT WASTE GAS, TIME, OR MONEY AT THIS PLACE!

5 Thank Nikki A
Augusta, Georgia
“What??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

My guess is this establishment had legitimacy at some point in time. That is not the present case. In our last visit someone eventually showed up to seat us and offer, after a while, a menu. We were the only customers, although a couple did arrive and be seated later. Later than that a group of four came in, waited 5-10 minutes, someone eventually came to greet them. They asked to look at menus before being seated. Not long after they left, looking about before they did, the left.

I can report that shortly after the restaurant opened we visited and while the service was willy-nilly, we attributed it to newness. We ordered calimari and a beer. We were pleased. That was a good while ago.

Advice: the group of four understood more quickly than we that this is not a place for having a meal.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank orion421
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“I Really Like this Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I've stopped by this restaurant three times when I am in town and the food and service have always been very good. Very laid back atmosphere and comfortable. We had four in our group this past Saturday night. Jesse was our server and he was excellent. Our group enjoyed Steak, Wings, Shrimp & Grits and a House Salad w/ Chicken. Everyone's food was great! I'll be back.

• Visited May 2014