“Must eat there!”
Review of Midtown Grill

Midtown Grill
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: We are located just off the square in Midtown Clarkesville, and we offer specialty burgers, hotdogs, sandwiches, salads, plates, shakes, and more.
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Great Georgia burger with grilled peaches and bourbon glaze. Sweet potato fries with marshmallow cream sauce...yum! Great service and everyone had a smile on there face.

1  Thank HBowenP

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is a great place; had dinner with several choices of gourmet hamburgers along with some other dishes; very casual; open for lunch most days but I think for dinner only Thursday and Friday night, so check before going; we will continue to return;

1  Thank Frank S
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We visit Midtown Grill at least once a week. The staff is always friendly. The restaurant is very clean. Their burgers are to die for and one of my favorites is the chicken philly. Love their french fries and housemade chips. Make room for dessert because their milkshakes and brownie delights are amazing! Always more than pleased with this restaurant. You must visit when you are in the area!!

1  Thank HannahBrooke32
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Nice variety of different hamburgers named for different cities.......had the Ellijay burger which was fresh ground beef, bacon, apple jelly and goat cheese......different, but delicious! Honolulu burger with swiss, bacon and pineapple also an excellent choice. Salads are fresh and delicious too, homemade pimiento cheese and chicken salad is also very good. You can't go wrong with any choice.

1  Thank Jan G
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Everything about this place keeps me coming back again and again. The overall appearance and cleanliness of the establishment is great and never lacking. The service the owners show my family and I is surprising and always appreciated. Then there's the food.. The variety of items to choose from is huge and everything is amazing! I never get tired of the sweet potato fries or there chicken philly. They also have specialty burgers that blow any burger around out of the water. I would highly recommend this to any person I come into contact with and only leave with one question.. When will you open another one in Gainesville?

1  Thank Alexander1354