Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Simply wonderful! The most delicious hot mulled/spiced wine ever! Definitely Recommend!

TigerGA
Hidden Gem

natalietG4306TX

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an amazing place for anyone who appreciates sharing a beautiful and cozy, fire lit space with a delicious glass of wine or a mug of spiced wine with friends, family or that special someone. Great gathering place but even if 'you go it alone' or bring along your favorite furry friend, you'll leave as family! The view is astonishing, especially at sunset and the horses are so friendly! You will even have the chance to interact with them and feed them a treat, if you wish! Kudos to Susan and Bill! Well Done!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My experience at Flyhawk farm was simply amazing. The Views of Yonah Mountain are breathtaking, like a piece of Heaven. My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the wine selection and hospitality. If your in the area you must stop by you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We heard about a new wine tasting room opening near us at a horse ranch. It peaked our interest and they were serving soup on a crisp sunny day. It's a beautiful tasting room with a deck overlooking the horse property. The wines were good, the service was friendly. We met Susan and Bill (owners) and shared stories with them. We will definitely go back again - and tell our friends about this little gem in North Georgia.

1  Thank J9501STkimp
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommend! Beautiful views and great wine. The tasting room is gorgeous and it's so fun feeding the horses! I will be back soon!

1  Thank kaylavisi
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Where to begin? This tasting room is amazing. The wines and atmosphere are great, and the mountain views are amazing! But the real deal is hanging out and watching the horses on the farm. Just being around them is an instant blood pressure drop, so I go there for my health :) Very fortunate to be a local so I can drop by for some great wine and quality horse time LOL!!

Date of experience: December 2019