“Good Value”

Cuisines: American
Description: Listed as in Clarkesville, GA but could also be considered Sautee
Description: Listed as in Clarkesville, GA but could also be considered Sautee
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We stopped in for lunch. There was 10 in our party. Everyone's food was good and the people were nice.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

Beer is expensive here, but this is only restaurant in this area that you can get it without going to Helen. Lots of parking. Clean, cabin-like atmosphere.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Maybe it was the wrong time of day or poor choices, but this restaurant served us two ordinary sandwiches. Hubby got a Reuben and chips, and I got the club with sweet potato fries. The service was fairly fast. The restaurant looks rather quaint from the outside, but it looked like any barbeque shack in Georgia on the inside. From our perspective it was just an average sandwich spot, but it was handy as we were traveling from Clarkesville to Helen.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

We have been to this place quite a few times now and I am finally getting this review done. Our favorite is breakfast. I always have a western omelette with grits and toast. Husband has two eggs over easy with bacon, grits, and toast. I can honestly say this is the very best omelette I have ever had and I have had many! It is huge! Staff is very friendly and cook is a master at breakfast especially. Small inside and very homey atmosphere.

Reviewed January 13, 2011

This place has the best philly cheesesteak in N. GA. The new owner is from Philly and knows his stuff. I have never had a bad meal there. When in Clarkesville this placeis a must !!