“Better than expected” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hawg Wild BBQ & Catfish House

Hawg Wild BBQ & Catfish House
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

My family of 4 tried several items on the menu. The ribs were good & meaty. The pulled pork sandwich flavorful. The blackened catfish was amazing & the portion generous. The staff was very friendly.

Visited August 2014

Clarkesville, Georgia
“Love their catfish and fried pickles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

We eat here about once a week and are never disappointed. A great selection of good Southern cooking and incredible desserts.

Visited August 2014
Pooler, GA
“Not bad but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I had the pulled chicken sandwich. It was pretty good. The beans tasted like they were straight from the can. Their fritters are pretty good but greasy.

• Visited July 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Good BBQ outside of Texas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I am a Texas girl. I have been raised to kni good BBQ from bad. This isn't the everyday BBQ you even get in Texas. Texas knows how to do brisket but this place has proven hiw good pork, chicken and sweet potatoes can be.

I can here with my parents and we are very impressed. They got their four meat platter which is more than enough for two people. They let me taste some and I was very impressed. The pork had a fabulous smoked flavor, and the Half a chicken was so tender. Even their chicken tenders were fantastic. I have never seen chicken where the batter can fall off by keep the fried taste.

The best part of this place is thwir wide array of sauces and the sweet potato casserole. If you ever go GET THE SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE! if you have a sweet tooth you'll love it! It is like a dessert for this place. I even ordered some to go to have for a dessert when I ate the rest of my food later.

The potions a beautifully big which makes this plane's prices worth it. The service is great and they are attentive. Bryliegh is a very sweet waitress. She will talk to you and gives great recommendations for what to have here if you've never been. So come give them a try and have a blast. It's a beautiful place with great food, service and gracious servers.

Mount Airy, Georgia
“Tasty BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Our family stopped here late the other night, only about an hour before close. I had the smoked turkey and it was probably the best turkey I've ever had. Everyone at the table was very pleased with their meal. The service was good but we did have to ask for refills and butter and such. We will be back.