“A nice experience. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Attic

The Attic
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Airy, Georgia
“A nice experience. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Our family ate dinner here late last week. The food was good, but everything needed just a bit more seasoning. The bread that they bring to the table is very tasty. Our waitress was great, she was fun to talk with and had a wonderful attitude. We'll give it another go soon.

Clarkesville, Georgia
“A little off”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The Attic is one of our local favorites but they have slipped a bit since the Clarkesville fire took out 2 competitors. They had a large price increase on wine right away... This week my daughter ordered chicken tenders and mashed potatoes. The tenders were anything BUT (overcooked or stale?) as I couldn't cut them with a steak knife. The scoop of mashed potatoes were cold, the edge was stale and the price was $3.50. For mashed potatoes! I know this sounds like I have an axe to grind and I truly don't but this wasn't their best effort and the recent trend concerns me.

Parkland, Florida
“Very nice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was very surprised to see so many negative reviews. I was there with my family a couple of weeks ago and had a lovely late lunch. So good in fact that we went back a few days later. There were five of us and everything we ordered was very nice and very well presented. The price was good also. We found that the food in this area was really not good, in fact The Attic was the best restaurant that we went to.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will never be back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I have written many reviews and not very often do I write a bad one. I'm not even sure how to describe our first and last time we will go there. other then awful! ! Service awful! Food awful! Prices awful! I do see that in the past they had good reviews. But I really do not see very many current ones. Not sure if they have new owners? Management or what? But for their sake I hope they find and correct the problems soon.But

1 Thank ac b
Jesup, Georgia
“Walked out!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My family tried to dine here for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We were seated promptly but walked out after waiting over 15 minutes and never being acknowledged by a server ... Not even a "be with you in a minute". They were not busy ... It was about 2 in the afternoon...and there seemed to be several servers... They changed the tablecloths at several nearby tables while we watched. After we saw another customer come in and be waited on immediately we left. Sadly they didn't even notice us leaving... That's how much attention we received. We went right down the street. The service at Tucker's was fabulous. We will not return to the attic again. I have never walked out of a restaurant before... It was the poorest service I have ever gotten.

1 Thank gmaj_05