5,794 results
All reviewsgeneral storegift shopthe main lodgepost officenational parkindoor poolclose to bryce canyontwo sinksvisiting brycehotel restaurantshuttle busbeds were comfortablefridge and microwavecoffee makerroad triprodeolakeview
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is well located near the entrance of the park. It's close to the general store, gas station and has his own restaurant. WiFi is free and working, room has microwave and fridge. I do not find anything negative to say. It's not a 5 stars hotel but It's clean and well maintained.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2017

I have been staying at Ruby's Inn for my entire life. I remember staying there with my parents. There is a history to the Inn that cannot be expressed in the hustle of modern accommodations. If you are headed to Bryce Canyon, plan on staying at Ruby's Inn!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Location is great!, rooms are clean and comfy, internet works good, friendly staff at the reception. and of course a really nice store and restaurant. Would come here again! nice pool too! the stay was perfect!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2017

While we did visit the nearby park in the off season ( November) I was very surprised to see ALL of this hotel's competition completely closed. Probably due to the very low price per night! The place has a grocery (great selection) a restaraunt ( terrible food at HIGH prices) and a laundromat (very clean and reasonably priced), so we didn't go without, but almost every complimentary breakfast I've had was better than the $12 buffet breakfast and nothing on the dinner menu is under $20. No big deal right? Except that the atmosphere and service was akin to an applebees! The room was clean but needed some love. The grout was way past ready for attention and the heater kept us up all night. The Television was old, small and not very functional with the aftermarket remote. The front desk and the pool/spa saved the trip for us. The lobby is selfie worthy and the pool large and clean

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2017

The lodge was closing in the park so staying at Ruby's made sense. I was surprised at the magnitude of this operation as we were not seeing it in high season. They have hundreds of rooms! Multiple agents at check-in had us out with our key quickly. They had closed at least one entire building, but we were a 5-minute walk to the dining room. The room was large and clean but the faucets difficult to pull on (I was afraid I was going to pull the fixture out). A big complaint would be how noisy the upstairs guests were...how thin is the ceiling?? We thought there was a danger they might fall through! Great location very close to the park.

Room Tip: We were in one of the out buildings
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple