“The Pink Pig is the epitome of BBQ!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pink Pig

The Pink Pig
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cherrylog
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockford, Illinois, United States
“The Pink Pig is the epitome of BBQ!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

We visited the Pink Pig the night before our departure back to Illinois. The rustic decor is authentic and comfy. I had the fried chicken with Brunswick Stew and potato salad. Wonderful, tasty and more than I could eat ( I'm a firefighter)! We split a garlic salad and loved it. My wife had the pork with sweet potato fries. Again, great tasting and a lot of food. Our waitress was courteous and friendly. The owner was very nice and wished us a good night when leaving. We felt like these people knew us from long ago. Definitely recommend the Pink Pig.

• Visited May 2014

Atlanta
“Love The Pink Pig!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

We come to the area a few times a year and a visit to the Pink Pig is a must for my family! The food is excellent. The service is friendly and we always take home a jar of garlic dressing. Every member of my family proudly wears their Pink Pig shirts.

• Visited May 2014
“Best salad ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We stop in here just for salad it's world famous and if you like Garlic try it I live the smoked chicken and ribs

Last visit I made there was 12 cars waiting for the doors to open
I was only stoping in for salad to go. to my surprise so were they. But it was fast staff is great

They are open Thursday thru Sunday which isn't all that convenient
Otherwise it's great and a must in the blue ridge area

Newnan
“A bad experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

The Pink Pig has always been a favorite of mine and I have eaten there many times over the years, however today's visit was a bad experience. The onion rings were over cooked and too greasy. My barbecued chicken was cold in the middle which tells me that it was cooked ahead of time and microwaved. The chicken and the pork were very dry with no smoke flavor. I will think twice now before returning the next time I am in the area.

Visited March 2014
Georgia
“Locals love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is like a family table style. The Staff & Owner are great. They have some cool signs & merchandise for sale. The BBQ, grilled chicken & Steak is great. My favorite thing there is not on the menu, but ask for "Alice's Potatoes". They're additive. The Garlic Salads are a fan favorite too!

• Visited March 2014