“Great Place”

Little Rome
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 8, 2012

If you love itallian food you will love this place. The food is excelent the people are friendly and it is fairly cheap, My favorite is the veal parmagina

Reviewed June 4, 2012

The food is not home made. The flavor could really be enhanced by fresh food, herbs, Home made pasta. Everything tastes like it was frozen.

2  Thank jeanneatl1
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Not a very good Italian place. First the selection was limited. No calzones, no Stromboli's, no veal, no eggplant, and no chicken Parmesan.

They did have pizza. I paid 10.95 for a small pizza. I though that it would be $5.95, but I had mistaken the price on a menu for a mini pizza.

None the less I hate to know what a mini pizza is because I got a very small, small pizza. It was even worst when I got the ticket and realized I paid $10.95 for it.

Also I'd be okay if I paid $10.95 for a tremendous pizza. I got just a frozen pizza style crust pizza.

If this was the italian restaurant in movie the Godfather. Michael Corleone would had just sat in the bathroom and cry instead of getting revenge for his father

2  Thank Barneystinson22
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Little Rome is a must if you are visiting northwest Georgia. The lasagna is divine and the salad bar with homemade dressings is truly unparalleled. In addition, the staff are friendly and provide excellent, personable service. A hidden gem.

1  Thank Shalottlove
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We love this place, first time we visited we were headed Pigeon Forge for our honeymoon in 1998. Thirteen years later we are still stopping on or way home from the Mountains.