“OK and Fast”

Ranked #14 of 39 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.google.com/search?sa=N&hl=en&tab=lw&q=biscuit+box+chatsworth,+ga
Ranger, Georgia
“OK and Fast”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

After years of hearing my son talk about the Biscuit Box, I was in Chatsworth, GA one morning and decided to give it a try for breakfast. As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed there were a lot of cars coming and going in the parking lot. Once inside I realized that you selected your breakfast from the overhead menu, but the fact that I was looking at it gave me away as "Not from around here." I made my selection and ordered. The biscuits were good, but the eggs, bacon, and gravy were just OK. If I were driving by and hungry, I'd probably stop again, as there isn't a Waffle House close by. Not the kind of breakfast I would drive out of my way to buy.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ERNEST C

Ranger
“Good breakfast food”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've been here a few times, but I didn't go inside to eat, only went through the drive-thru. I have only eaten their biscuits, which have always been good. My husband has been inside to eat with co-workers several times and he thinks they are great. I will have to make a trip to go inside and eat to make a better review.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank dianefireeyes
Cooper City, Florida
“Super Breakfast & Biscuits, Worth the Drive from Florida”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My best friend & I discovered the Biscuit Box while antiquing on our drive from Florida to my 2nd home in Townsend Tn. My next trip I brought my husband to have him try the Biscuit Box & we now stop at the Biscuit Box on every trip we make to our second home. We leave for every trip to our home in Townsend at night so we will be at the Biscuit Box for breakfast. Don't miss trying the huge hot biscuits.Closed on Sundays.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank fishladyfl
Chatsworth, Georgia
“Great Biscuits”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Yummy home made food! THe Bisuits are huge and filling. Great Staff too.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank jeanneatl1
Jacksonville, Florida
“Yummy, fluffy, flaky biscuits!”
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Yummy, fluffy, flaky biscuits! Awesome pancakes. Ate there twice while visiting Chatsworth. Would've been 3 times but they were closed Sunday morning. A delicious hearty breakfast at a bargain price.

• Visited January 2011