“Not really a restaurant.”

Mint Chinese and Thai Cuisine
Ranked #34 of 60 Restaurants in Chamblee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on Saturday evening around 7 pm. No one else in the dining room expect wife and me and a cashier working two displays showing take out orders statuses . Waited 10 mins and announced we were here, finally got some pretty good food. Wife thought chicken was not quite done. Morel: Pretty good take-out, not really a restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Mint Chinese and Thai Cuisine

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I work on Buford Highway and have tried many of the restaurants in the area. A co-worker told me about Mint (otherwise I probably would have missed it). It looks a little sketchy from the outside but is very nice on the inside. Their menu has both Chinese and Thai choices. The prices are very reasonable. The lunch combo for $6.95 includes soup, an egg roll, fried rice, and the main dish.

There are probably more "authentic" Chinese restaurants in the area but I find I don't care all that much for real Chinese. This is a little more Americanized (dishes you'll recognize) but with super fresh and high quality ingredients. I was very impressed and will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

While I have driven by this restaurant a couple of times, I only have experience with the delivery service. They are literally the only restaurant that delivers to my zip code through Delivery.com.

However, I sure am glad they deliver to my area!! Nothing has disappointed; all of the fried rice dishes are great, egg drop soup and hot & sour soup are top notch and the chicken with broccoli is simply outstanding! The veggies seem to all be fresh and are served al dente which I love.

Service is lightning quick and I really like the Delivery.com service as it remembers past orders for easy reorders and also has an iPhone app available.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This gives new meaning to the term "hole in the wall". It looks like a total dump traseheap of a restaurant i've ever seen. I never would have even thought of going here if a person i work with didnt tell me how good it was. I ordered 4 spring rolls and they positively were the best spring rolls i have had the pleasure of eating. They werent burnt around the edges (like alot of springrolls are). They were chock full of vegies, meats and goodness. I always get generals tso's chicken whenever i eat chinese and this was the best. They add diffrent kinds of vegetables to it not usually found in generals chicken and it was those vegetables that made the dish even more appetizing. I will definitely eat here again.