“I see why there's no pictures of this place” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Lodge on Buford

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chamblee
The Lodge on Buford
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Chamblee
“I see why there's no pictures of this place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2011

This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at drug infested absolutely shabby reminds me of the Carter in new jack city this place should b destroyed omg

• Stayed October 2011
4 Thank Travele77

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2011

I stay there now due to having roomates before who stayed in an apartment that skipped out on me after running all the bills up, including the power, so now I'm stuck with these bills on my credit and can't get an apartment in my name or power. So what other choice do I have? It is very quiet and no one bothers me. I live by myself and feel very safe here. In the last apartment that I had I heard gun shots every night. Wish I would have moved here instead of there. Chamblee police monitor the area, which if you haven't done anything wrong you shouldn't have to worry about them patrolling the area. The price is reasonable for the apartment style that I have.

VH

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank playagrl1024
White Plains
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2011

Can't be beat in the pricey Atlanta hotel/motel market for value and location. Extremely convenient to all Interstates as well as Atlanta's shopping, nightlife and ethnic neighborhoods. The Lodge also has very spacious one bedroom apartment units with private balconies that rent at bargain weekly rates. A real value in this tight economy.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank sphinx1967
Buford, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2011

This hotel is a good choice for anyone looking for a low cost stay in NE Atlanta. It is near many good international restraunts on Buford Highway and is close to the Lenox/Buckhead areas of Atlanta. The rooms are basic hotel rooms and are clean. Our stay was quiet and the hotel has staff on duty 24 hours a day.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank southerncomfort4815
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2011

I have been here 2 mth. And I have not seen any accounts of the accusation made in other reviews it is quit and has had less crime than most places I have stayed and I do no the security and staff are excellent. So do not believe all you here try it for yourself. And if you mention Mr.G. You will get alot of care

• Stayed December 2010
2 Thank tymanatlanta
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2010

I make several trips to Atlanta every year and never found this place before. But since I was told to check out the ethnic restaurants in this area, I decided to find a hotel nearby. This place was centrally located to all the restaurants and the different ethnic neighborhoods, such as Chinatown, Koreatown, Vietnamese Town and had a TON of Mexican and Hispanic restaurants and grocers.

It was also easily accessible to both major interstates in Atlanta, I85 and I285.

I read some of the other reviews and can only say that my experience differ greatly from theirs as I found this motel to be a great value for the location.

I don't know what people expect for $40 bucks, but I thought it was a great value.

I understand that they also have apartment type units that have full kitchens which would be great when traveling on an extended basis which I will try when I am in town for a longer period of time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Value_Traveler001
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2010

There are currently 17 Convicted Sex Offenders residing at this location as required under Georgia Sex Offender Registry requirements. The crimes range from Rape, Forced Sodomy, Child Molestation, Etc, and if I haven't mentioned it it's not because they are not found at this motel. It is simply because this motel serves as the location that all convicted sex offenders reside.

Avoid at the risk to your life.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
9 Thank exConvict

Travelers are raving about these Chamblee hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamblee
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Quality Inn Northeast
Quality Inn Northeast
#140 of 172 in Atlanta
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center North Atlanta

Been to The Lodge on Buford? Share your experiences!