“Customer appreciation”
Review of Studio 6 Chamblee

Studio 6 Chamblee
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Chamblee
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Kesha was a wonderful help to us. I appreciated her help with my service.I couldnt be
more pleased with her experience. She made my hotel stay great.
the stay was exceptional. I will be back again for her help.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

We appreciate your candid comments and we are glad to hear that you experienced great service from our team. We look forward to your future return.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The suites were nice and just the right area and Kesha was very helpful on my visit. The price wasn't bad and showers and kitchen were also to my liking. Savannah suites is a place I will go again when I need another get away.

• Stayed: January 2014
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

We appreciate your feedback on your great stay with us! We are extremely happy to hear that your stay was accommodating and pleasant. We look forward to your future return soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I like the way it is quick and easy to get a room. The customer service us excellent and the price is legitimate. The rooms were clean and the location is perfect for someone who is traveling. I enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: February 2014
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are excited to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We take pride in our guests returning with us, and most importantly have a great experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was my first time staying here and I absolutely loved it! The room was very clean and well kept. The kitchennette was very clean and comfortable to cook meals. I also loved the fact that there was a fitness center for public use. It was clean and well equipped! Not only that, me and my family were amazed by the resources that were offered during our stay such as bible study night. The staff made me and my family feel very welcome and we would love to return!! It felt like we were at home! This is now our get away place.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front of the building and higher level, have an excellent view of the sunset/sunrise!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and we are excited to hear that our hotel was able to give you a warm welcome and comforting stay for the value. We look forward to your future return with us.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

DannyL

Stayed at Savannah Suites - Chamblee because it was convenient to Dekalb-Peachtree Airport. I was pleasantly surprised at the exterior; but even more surprised at the service. It was a cold night when I arrived. The electronic key would not open the door. I returned it to the front desk. I expected the clerk to give me another key and say "good luck". Instead, Keisha, locked the office and went to the room to investigate personally. Sure enough, the 2nd key did not work. She literally ran back to the office to retrieve more keys. They did not work either; so she set me up in a room that is kept for the manager. She apologized profusely; even thought it wasn't necessary because of the temperature. She was extremely professional and customer-service oriented. I will stay there again as I tend to come into that airport when I visit Atlanta (my hometown).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you when our key malfunctioned. We take pride in making sure our guests are comfortable, and we look forward to your future return.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This was my second time staying here and it has become my "go-to" hotel when I visit Atlanta. The room was clean and a good size, the staff was friendly and efficient and the location is excellent for public transit. Because it's a residential hotel it can be a little noisy in the evening but quiets down completely after about 9:00. I had no trouble sleeping any of the total 7 nights I've stayed here. The Chamblee MARTA station is a 6 minute walk away or you can easily drive and park for free. There is also a bus stop directly in front of the hotel (Route #25) and a WalMart a 5 minute walk away. Make special note of their office hours as it is not open 24 hours.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

We appreciate your continuous return during your travels, and the great feedback you have provided us. We have relayed your concerns about the noise to our security officers, and management team here in the evenings. We look forward to your future return.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is an update from my March review about our room being broken into and the property refuse to take responsibility for it. Well, this is to say I would like to Thank The Chamblee Police Department. My kids game system's where returned. And it also looked like the person whom did the breaking in hit more then my room. They had a list of kids items that was pawned with my kids stuff. Come to find out that the person is a staying in the hotel. Before I left other guest staying there said that this seems to happen allot. It was proved when my items where return. And let me say it's a good thing to have the serial numbers of your items. That's how mines was returned, with also the name of the person who pawned it. The property made a comment saying they have security. This is true. But they didn't (when I was there) have 24 hour security. Security was there mainly when the office closed. Again my room was broken into while I was at work and my kids where at school (During office hours). So to everyone that's still there, Good Luck. To everyone who's looking for a place to stay, your fully responsible for your item. Secure them and trust no one. I don't know who the person is by name that entered our room. Never had to much of a conversation with people there. But they watched us enough to know our routine and schedule. So again, good luck. GOD Bless

Room Tip: Just remember, you get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Andreka B
ChambleeManager, Public Relations Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Andreka B,

We appreciate your updated review on our property. We strive to insure that our guests enjoy a safe, comfortable, and quiet stay while here at our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamblee
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Quality Inn Northeast
Quality Inn Northeast
#138 of 173 in Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Chamblee
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East

Been to Studio 6 Chamblee? Share your experiences!