“great for area!!!nice customer service”
Review of Studio 6 Chamblee

Studio 6 Chamblee
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Chamblee
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Customer Service Rep,Tasha,was very cordial and helpful with us.QT and other shops are convenient.the internet was slow,and it seems to be home for a few people.they probably want to monitor the outside activities to make sure their patrons feel safe and their property secure.but it was a great option and experience for a last minute decision and limited options for st.patrick's day weekend.we will be back.hopefully we can get in on their special.thanks Tasha,we enjoyed our stay.

1  Thank Edward C
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Edward C,

We appreciate your feedback and that you chose to stay with us during your travels. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that the service was great. We will make sure that we continue to monitor the grounds, all areas of hotel, and we keep our security presence at night to insure our guests feel safe at all times. We look forward to your future return with us.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I am currently staying here until my place is available later this month. I've had small problems. They mostly get on them right away. But this pass week someone entered my room and removed some items. They knew exactly what they was coming in for. They also tried to take the extra TV we have in the room. I refuse to believe that this was just random, for a few reason. 1) we own 2 dogs. They are in the room when we are away. If you come to the door you will hear them. Not to many people will continue into this room and take that chance.They would most-likely move to the next. Only motel associates know my dogs were caged during the day. My dogs can be very loud when someone knocks or open the door (The police officer hesitated before entering the room). 2) And according to staff, my room is the only one that got hit (they claim this has never happened). 3) grabbed exactly what they wanted. More items were around but they were ignored. 4) they placed a piece of metal on the frame to stop this from happening again, ( my son was there when it was done) they trying to tell me the metal been there. Even sent eng up to redo it again the next day while I was there. Looking at other doors I notice that plenty of the rooms do not have this metal plate. But all the rooms on the end that we stay has them. Only 2 room was with out. now 1 cause they just place one on mine. 5) I've been having problems with the lock. And have called down to the desk about it more the once. But sense this has happened they are telling me they only have 1 complaint about my lock. Just so happen it was the call where I spoke directly to the GM.

They keep trying to tell me they are not responsible for this break in. Not only am I disagreeing, I know better. They are responsible for having faulty lock. Also they are repeating they Ga that clears lodging faculties on any liabilities of guest items being stolen from the room. But they don't seem to know the law in it's fullness. They are not liable if they provide safe in the room or inform and offer you use of the safety deposit box at the front desk. All which was not done. They suggest you use your home owners insurance to cover your lost.

Now, do me and my kids feel safe? NO. Even with the metal plate, we feel violated. Like I said we really had no problems here. But when we do, we get a big one. And I'm told by other guest that this has happened before. Which is also a eye raiser to me.

Room Tip: They refuse to be responsible for their property.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Andreka B
ChambleeManager, Public Relations Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

We appreciate your candid comments. We can assure all guests that we do our best to monitor activity, and we have security on site daily.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have lost count on how many times i have stayed at the hotel lol, but every time i have been there it was never a bad moment. Me and my boyfriend go there just to get away after a long work week, to unwind. My MOST FAVORITE clerk is Kesha. She is always there to assist with whatever we may need and she really looks out for us. I think she deserves to be recognized like so seriously. The hotel sits in the quiet part of chamblee near different restaurants and stores, its not far from lenox mall or shopping areas period. Overall, this hotel has to be the best hotel i have been in a WHILE. We will definitely be back to the hotel this coming weekend lol.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side are my favorite, its the way they are set up.
1  Thank RedHeadDiva27
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your return to our location, and that you once again received great service during a comfortable stay. Our goal is to exceed your expectations during every return, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The amenities at this location were superb. I loved every bit of my stay. I want to especially thank Kesha for all of her help and the great service that she provided me. The room was quiet, clean, and very comfortable. I will definitely be staying here again.

1  Thank antionette f
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and we are really excited to hear that it was a very pleasant one! We look forward to your future return.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place was perfect for me. I was on a job site in Atlanta and only wanted to stay a few nights. Unsure of my schedule and the help desk person Keisha was so personable I recommend the hotel. It means alot to me when the staff is kind and attentive. That's what you want, right? I stayed a few nights and wasn't sure if I had to stay another night. I talked to the front desk person and then spoke to Keisha she reserved another room just in case with a possibility of a complimentary night. Thanks Keisha!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank johnny r
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

We are very thankful that you enjoyed your recent stay during your travels. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, and we are glad that you received wonderful service. We take pride in making sure our guests are comfortable during their stay, receive great service, and return to us during their next visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Room was fine and location was excellent. The noise from adjacent rooms was excessive but quieted down after about 9:30 PM and I had no trouble sleeping any of the four nights I was there. Security seemed fine. MARTA's Chamblee station is less than a ten minute walk away, as is a WalMart.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
ChambleeManager, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, we apologize for any noise you experienced, and we hope that if you return to Atlanta that you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

While other places may look nicer, you won't find better customer service. From the front desk to the night security guard, we were welcomed and made to feel that our stay with them was important. Nice!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your recent stay with us at our location. We really appreciate the feedback, and hope that our overall guest services continue to exceed your experience every time you stay with us! We take pride in guest services, and how our guests feel so we can improve to keep them returning. We look forward to your return with us soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamblee
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Quality Inn Northeast
Quality Inn Northeast
#138 of 173 in Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Chamblee
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East

Been to Studio 6 Chamblee? Share your experiences!