“Julius W.”
Review of Studio 6 Chamblee

Studio 6 Chamblee
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chamblee
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My time at Savannah Suites was nice...great customer service from the employees there. shower clean, has every thing you need, from a little kitchen area to a tv you can pull close to the bed for those that cant see. lol...over all the price is good and the people are nice..I love atlanta and when i visit i stay at savannah suites.

Room Tip: ask what floor you want to stay on.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
TRedmon, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

We appreciate that you stayed with us while visiting in Atlanta during your travels. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and will return in the future to our hotel. Thank you for being such a valuable guest, and we take pride in exceeding your expectations during each stay.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

great price, kitchen included, so its really great if you are staying for a week or longer. Conveniently located only 2 or 3 blocks from the Marta. Clean rooms, if a little old. Quiet place very close to Walmart and plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank You for your recent stay at our Chamblee, Savannah Suites!! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look for ward to your future return, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is the best hotel I ever stayed in since the 2 month of coming to atlanta, I have stayed at Norcross Extended Stay and the Red Roof Inn and None of them come close to Savannah Suites Chamblee,Georgia their maid service was excellent and their front desk service was superior.

Room Tip: Rooms at Savannah Suites Chamblee,Georiga are the best in Atlanta.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for choosing Savannah Suites in Chamblee, GA. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay!! We look forward to your return in the future with us.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The smell was bad like a MIXTURE OF MOLD AND OLD CIGARS. If they fix the smell and decor the property would be better. The customer service from front desk agent Kesha was great!!

Mr. C

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
TRedmon, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you for choosing Savannah Suites in Chamblee, GA. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and we sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. We can assure you that we are looking into the suite you were located in, and have addressed the other concerns you expressed. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the customer service provided by our front desk clerk, and we hope that you give us another try in the future during your travels.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for several months. The service was excellent and whenever there was a problem that I needed addressed, it was addressed promptly. Staff was friendly and courteous.
I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
TRedmon, General Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Thank you for staying with us long term at our Savannah Suites in Chamblee, GA. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and we are happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. We can look forward to your future return.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Ok I'll admit I booked this hotel because of price and you sure don't get much of anything except a dump with this hotel. First off, if you have any changes at all to the reservation (like staying 1 day less) and you booked online, you have to make the change online, so they say. Go to the website and try that - no go.

Then, the rooms are just a step above a roach motel. plumbing fixtures hanging out of the walls, refrigerator and microwave rusted out inside. Pillows? yeah 2 small things. TV? Small 20 inch. Seriously this is a dump and a waste. Never again Savannah Suites to ANY of your properties.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
TRedmon, Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Thank you for choosing Savannah Suites in Chamblee, GA. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and we sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. We can assure you that we have since simplified our in house & online reservation change process for guest convenience, and have addressed the other concerns you expressed.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The pictures on the net were good on hotels.com, and the price was good but I didn't know it was one of those "extended stay" places. That in itself wasn't so bad, although probably would have changed my mind about staying there and paying a little more elsewhere. There were a few scary people staying there and the noise in the next room was a little loud far into the morning. There was even a door slam and some loud voices for a little while! The blanket between the sheets and the outside blanket was torn in a couple of places and there were cigarette burn holes in more than on place- and this was a non-smoking room. There was a faint bad smell when we initially entered the room. I asked the desk manager to have the room sprayed with something like "Oust." It was never addressed or taken care of. I asked them to take care of the lights in the room and bathroom that hummed loudly. They never addressed this issue either. My wife couldn't sleep almost all night because she said she smelled pee on the sheets. I couldn't but I have a stuffed up nose most of the year due to allergies. Even though they were nice, they didn't do anything. Just before checking out, the actual manager was there. She asked me about my stay and I politely told her all of this and how she could make it better for the next person. She was very nice, but I definitely got the feeling she wasn't going to do anything about it. They gave me a card which would allow me to stay a free night next time, but I won't go back.

Room Tip: look a little longer and pay a little more.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
TRedmon, Manager at Studio 6 Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

Thank you for choosing our Savannah Suites in Chamblee, GA. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and we sincerely apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We can assure you that we have simplified our online & in house reservation change process, and addressing your other expressed concerns.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamblee
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
Quality Inn Northeast
Quality Inn Northeast
#138 of 172 in Atlanta
WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Chamblee
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont

Been to Studio 6 Chamblee? Share your experiences!