“Our favorite”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This has been our favorite Indian restaurant in North Atlanta for many, many years.
Assorted appetizer is great and they do a superb job on a wide-ranging menu.
Our favorites are Chicken Tikka Masala and Lamb Bhuna but most items are excellent.
Very friendly owner and staff, consistent for many years.

Reviewed September 11, 2010

I visited the restaurant with family yesterday night . The place is dirty and saw flies. I think the reviews are left my Owners. We ordered Chicken Buna and they got us Beef Buna and server cant even talk and was dressed very shabby . Server told us to eat or pay. We were upset and did not touch it. The servers were talking trash and joking in bengali thinking we cant understand and we got upset and left the place without eating and paid the bill. Worst indian food ever had in life . Never will go there only strangers visit there not knowing the place and place was empty during peak time only us.

1  Thank tarveller12345
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Excellent and a more varied cuisine than typical Indian cuisine. Having one owner from Bangladesh may give them an edge. Flavorful well crafted sauces and a great variety of naan distinctively different. 3 dinners with 1 22oz beer and a generous glass of wine all for $60 a great value. And where else would you find a delicious homemade mango ice cream. My wife loved it and she doesn't even like ice cream!
Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 13, 2009

Top notch Indian in a very relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed October 26, 2007

I have tried many Indian Restaurants in Atlanta, but Himalayas always comes top for me. The staff are so friendly and the food is fabulous. Onions bhajis are great, the nann bread is second to none and I love the chicken bhuna and lamb jalfrezi. They serve a buffet lunch on Saturday and Sunday which is very good too. :o)