“Great value and service”
Review of Galaxy Diner

Galaxy Diner
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Chamblee
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great value and service”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food served quick with generous portions. Many local groups meet here weekly and monthly - what could be a better recommendation than that!

• Visited August 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
“A Family Restaurant More than a Diner”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I found the menu not quite as broad as other Diners. They do have good food and all the mandatory items such as giant coconut cakes and homemade pies. There is a Greek slatnt to the menu which is not necessarily a bad thing. You can get breakfast at non-breakfast hours if you are willing to pay a premium on the menu. The service was very friendly and fast for lunch.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Secondtimothy
Suwanee, Georgia
“Super service, Super sammies and Car Show monthly”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

A good run of the mill diner in an area with not many choices for that genre in the area.

Breakfast anytime. Big lunch place for locals and business folks. Usual Greek and Italian dishes you would expect.

Dishes are average to a little pricey.

First Saturday of each month is an old car show.

Atlanta, GA USA
“A new favorite”
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Yes, I rated all Excellent. Yes, you might ask: "Really?"
OK. This is a diner, not the Ritz. It presents itself as a local diner. It has a diner menu. It has a friendly diner atmosphere. I could go on.
In short, in every way that I like in a diner it scores excellent.
Friendly, great service, food, good and plenty, etc etc.
This is the place I plan to take friends and family when we want a fine breakfast.
Yes, I had breakfast early evening yesterday with an old friend who was equally happy with our experience there. We both agreed to go back and will do it.
I plan to have more items from the menu...lunch and supper, not just the excellent Italian omelet with plenty of nice potatoes that I enjoyed.
I will follow up later with more info on this.
Vegetarian items too but I didn't order. Probably good.

• Visited February 2011
“Breakfast is always good”
Reviewed September 6, 2009

I am a toast and coffee or grilled cheeze with tomato kinda person. Even though my taste for breakfsst is limited, the food never disappoints me. Coffee is excellant.

Been to Galaxy Diner? Share your experiences!