“Family Friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Ocala, Florida
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was the perfect spot for me to have a friendly dinner with my family. The staff was very kind and even took some photos for us but my spaghetti was cold when it arrived and I thought the bread was a bit spicy for some reason. I expected quality garlic bread but they put too much "spice" on it. Good old garlic butter would've been enough in my opinion.

I may try something else upon another visit because my cousin loved the chicken Parmesan.

• Visited March 2013

New York
“Very Popular but not sure why”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This if a family style place that is popular with some locals but I'm not really sure why. If you want comfort style overcooked spaghetti and meatballs it is fine I suppose, but it really pretty much defines mediocre. Atlanta has some great restaurants, this is not one of them. Be prepared for lots of young kids, and if you have one you will find it comfortable here with understanding wait staff and the kind of food that kids like, but other then that, really mediocre. There is only one reason to eat here, and that is - it is easy. Not a great reason though.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“It's okay, but NOT A PIZZA JOINT”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It's okay. They do have pizza, but it's only in a personal size and few toppings to choose from... If you want a hoagies, cheese steak, or pasta dish, this is the place. Do not expect much in the way of pizza. Otherwise, service is good. The place stays fairly busy. I can't recall having been to an Italian joint where pizza did not have a significant place on the menu...

• Visited September 2012
Missouri City, Texas
“Garlic bread to DIE FOR”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We came to this place after another local restaurant recommended by TripAdvisor ended up being closed. :( But we were glad that we came here! The garlic bread is SOOO good. It is buttery, herby, and has lots of gooey cheese on top. I also had the cheesesteak. That was yummy too. Great place and affordable prices!

• Visited September 2012
Dunwoody, Georgia, USA
“Best Cheesesteaks I've ever had”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants. They have excellent sandwiches and pasta dishes. But if you like Cheesesteaks definitely try them here first. If you don't like them, give them a chance. If you are vegetarian, get the Veggie delight. It is like a small salad on the same hoagie bread.

Get the jolly or regular size. For some reason the bread for the Super is not as good. Start with just a plain Cheesesteak and then you can venture out with some toppings like lettuce, tomato, mushrooms and peppers.

Once you have fallen in love with the Cheesteak then you can venture out for some of their other dishes like the spaghetti, lasagna and calzone.

It does look like a hole in the wall but don't let that deter you. This is a place worth trying.

• Visited August 2012