“An Experience” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chamblee
Savannah, Georgia
“An Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

The staffing was generous and the housekeeping does a very good job there. While being there it snowed really alot and we made a snowmen and seen how people stick together in hard times. No violence, no thugs, quiet, security camera on 24hrs all through out the area. Local Chamblee police patrols the area and keeps it at it's comfortable atmosphere. Big refridgerators are available, microwave, coffee pot, cable tv, vending machines, washer and dryer available in on-site laundrymat, local gas stations, walmart, and on and on etc...

Room Tip: I liked to see the traffice looking out the window so that's the room I chosed.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Granville
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was our 4th stay here in 4 years. Some elements are worn out. We moved from our first room on the second floor because the bedside drawer was broken, the bathroom light shade was missing, the TV needed a new cable, stove top burner pans were missing. They were fixed, but we were moved to a first floor room (I understand that first floor rooms are generally better). Our second room had an unsecure toilet (it rocked a bit), and the tiles next to the shower were loose. WIfi connection was weak, and disconnected at times. Smoke alarm needed a new battery.
The staff was friendly and responsive. We got extra pillows
The location is a big positive factor. It is on a busy road right near the antique district, with fast food restaurants within walking distance.
Rates are attractive, and we will likely stay here again next year.

Room Tip: first floor rooms are better.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I would like to take this time to apologize on behalf of the entire staff for your recent visit at our Hotel. We always try to provide clean rooms for our guests. We are in the process of renovating a portion of our rooms.Your feedback is very important to us and we will use your feedback to help continue provide clean maintenace free rooms for all of our guest. Again our apologies and we look forward to serving you next year. Thank You.
Symrna
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

After a long and very busy week I found myself at a Suburban Lodge enjoying some near comforts of home. Miss Mary Harris (General manager) and the entire staff was so curtious and friendly during my weekend stay. I must admit I was tempted to do a long term stay. I do look forward to a return visit soon.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear alchemistsymrna,

I would to take this time to thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home over the weekend. My staff and I are overjoyed to know that we were able to provide you with this exceptional experience and accommodate your needs. We look forward to your visit in the near future and again thank you!!

Sincerely
Chamblee Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed several times I really enjoyed the atmosphere the staff is great the prices also... oh and did I mention the professional and courteous staff :-)... happy holidays enjoy your ...The Smith Family

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Smith821
Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

There were bugs in the bath area, even in the refrig. The bed was like a rock, it would have been more comfortable on the floor, except for the bugs. The 1st room I was given had linens on the floor and a bag of trash on the table. The AC unit knob didn't work correctly, so I had trouble trying to get a comfortable temperature.

Room Tip: Don't Stay here..
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear S G

I would like to take this time to apologize on behalf of the entire staff for your recent visit at our Hotel. We always try to provide clean rooms for our guest and not being able to give you that exceptional experience is not acceptable. Your feedback is very important to us and we will use your feedback to help continue provide clean maintenace free rooms for all of our guest. Again our apologies and thank you.

Sincerely

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Extremely Professional and Courteous

Working contracting work and traveling as an IT Professional; I sometimes find myself between living arrangements. With this being said; I like a quiet environment in which I can cook by own meals. Traveling sometimes forces an IT Professional to dine at many restaurants which is very heavy on the pocket. Suburban Extended Stay solves several challenges:

1.Efficient stay
2.Quiet Surroundings
3.Professional Staff
4.A Kitchen with basic pots, plates, and utensils
5.Very Clean

With the professional and friendly staff and a quiet place to lay my sometime weary head and a place to cook my own meals (which I excel at cooking); I honestly feel at home here during my stay.

I would love to take this opportunity to say in advance; “Many Thanks” to the General Manager (Mary) and the professional staff.

A Happy Customer

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Samuel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are very enthused to have been able to accommodate you and all of your needs. We hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us and thank you.

(770)234-9005
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I recently stay at this location when I was on a business trip in Atlanta, it was totally worth the price I would visit this location again without a second doubt. The only issue I had was when I checked into my room my a/c was not working properly so I called down to the desk and Jazzie was extremely helpful and very welcoming. she immediately moved my room and this room was alot better. there were plenty of places to eat near by and the train station was extremely close. I really enjoyed my stay here and will be back soon Thank you Jazzie for all your help you were awesome

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Ron J,

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are very excited to know that we were able to accommodate your needs on your recent stay with us.We hope to see you again soon!

(770)234-9005
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamblee
Studio 6 Chamblee
Residence Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center East
Masters Inn Doraville
Masters Inn Doraville
#3 of 6 in Doraville

Been to Home Towne Studios - Chamblee? Share your experiences!