“Best home away from”

Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Chamblee
Reviewed January 13, 2014

After a long and very busy week I found myself at a Suburban Lodge enjoying some near comforts of home. Miss Mary Harris (General manager) and the entire staff was so curtious and friendly during my weekend stay. I must admit I was tempted to do a long term stay. I do look forward to a return visit soon.

• Stayed: January 2014
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear alchemistsymrna,

I would to take this time to thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home over the weekend. My staff and I are overjoyed to know that we were able to provide you with this exceptional experience and accommodate your needs. We look forward to your visit in the near future and again thank you!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed several times I really enjoyed the atmosphere the staff is great the prices also... oh and did I mention the professional and courteous staff :-)... happy holidays enjoy your ...The Smith Family

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Smith821
Reviewed November 8, 2013

There were bugs in the bath area, even in the refrig. The bed was like a rock, it would have been more comfortable on the floor, except for the bugs. The 1st room I was given had linens on the floor and a bag of trash on the table. The AC unit knob didn't work correctly, so I had trouble trying to get a comfortable temperature.

Room Tip: Don't Stay here..
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear S G

I would like to take this time to apologize on behalf of the entire staff for your recent visit at our Hotel. We always try to provide clean rooms for our guest and not being able to give you that exceptional experience is not acceptable. Your feedback is very important to us and we will use your feedback to help continue provide clean maintenace free rooms for all of our guest. Again our apologies and thank you.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Extremely Professional and Courteous

Working contracting work and traveling as an IT Professional; I sometimes find myself between living arrangements. With this being said; I like a quiet environment in which I can cook by own meals. Traveling sometimes forces an IT Professional to dine at many restaurants which is very heavy on the pocket. Suburban Extended Stay solves several challenges:

1.Efficient stay
2.Quiet Surroundings
3.Professional Staff
4.A Kitchen with basic pots, plates, and utensils
5.Very Clean

With the professional and friendly staff and a quiet place to lay my sometime weary head and a place to cook my own meals (which I excel at cooking); I honestly feel at home here during my stay.

I would love to take this opportunity to say in advance; “Many Thanks” to the General Manager (Mary) and the professional staff.

A Happy Customer

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Samuel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are very enthused to have been able to accommodate you and all of your needs. We hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us and thank you.

(770)234-9005

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I recently stay at this location when I was on a business trip in Atlanta, it was totally worth the price I would visit this location again without a second doubt. The only issue I had was when I checked into my room my a/c was not working properly so I called down to the desk and Jazzie was extremely helpful and very welcoming. she immediately moved my room and this room was alot better. there were plenty of places to eat near by and the train station was extremely close. I really enjoyed my stay here and will be back soon Thank you Jazzie for all your help you were awesome

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Ron J,

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are very excited to know that we were able to accommodate your needs on your recent stay with us.We hope to see you again soon!

(770)234-9005

Reviewed August 20, 2013

First off, I thought the late arrival process was weird since I've always dealt with a front desk person. If you arrive after the front office is closed (11pm) they have you call a 1-800 number and give them the branch #78. The person on the phone then tells you which number box holds your key. Said box is on the outside wall on the backside of the office. When you acknowledge the key is there they tell you which room is yours. Strange but effective I guess.

Then came the only real problem we had. We walked into the room and it only had one bed. I thought there had been a mistake so I went to the car to look at the confirmation sheet. Lo and behold, I had quickly scanned over the room description when I booked it and I thought it said "double bed room" when in fact it was a "double room". Whoops, my bad.

Overall the room was a bit dated, but clean. It did smell a little like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room, but it didn't bother us that much. The shower was roomy enough, more so than most hotels, and it even had little benches in it to sit on.

There were plenty of places to eat in the nearby vicinity and the neighborhood was just fine. Even better was that it only took 15-20 minutes to reach the World Congress Center, which was a plus. I would stay here again unless I could find something closer to downtown for a better or equal price.

Room Tip: I would suggest asking for a ground level room because there's only one flight of stairs on each...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Mary H, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you fpr taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us and we would like to take the time to apologize to you for not being able to provide you with a non smoking room and a express check in. We value all of our guest and always strive to provide a clean room and exceptional customer service. We are very thankful to know that our location was a good fit for your dining accommodations. We will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience on your next visit. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This hotel is ok but there is a girl at the front desk that is totally worthless, Jazzy takes great pleasure in not being able to help out with anything. She could not check me in she cannot tell what rooms are clean. If she was not here the hotel would benefit greatly, Keith on the other hand is awesome and helps out a lot!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamblee
Studio 6 Chamblee
Quality Inn Northeast
#137 of 173 in Atlanta
WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Chamblee
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross

Been to Home Towne Studios - Chamblee? Share your experiences!