Tripadvisor
Chamblee
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews bedroom loft full kitchen small apartment every morning perimeter mall nice place to stay home away from home extended stay free breakfast rooms were very clean bed was comfortable front desk staff staff was very friendly and helpful business trip the entire staff hot breakfast great customer service
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

layout of the 2/2 loft suite. The fireplace was exceptional and the living room and kitchen come well-stocked and the two-story layout made the entire unit feel like home! No other standard hotel room will compare to Sonesta Suites Atlanta East 2/2 loft suites. Worth every single penny that they charged and that's coming from someone who always think things are not worth full value. I want to specifically give a big "Thank you" to Shantell Gary who went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service to assist me with a situation in which reminds me there are good people with huge hearts! Thank you Shantell!!! My family and I will be traveling back to Atlanta in a few months and would surely be staying at this property again!

Room tip: Two Bedroom Loft Suites provides a home away from home feeling.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2020

I had a very good stay at the Hotel, the customer service was excellent and the people were great. I would truly stay here again. The breakfast buffet was full of all the things I like.

- Turkey Sausage
- Pancakes
- Eggs and Boiled Eggs
- Assortment of Cereals
- Apple and Orange Juice

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020

We checked in yesterday (1/2/20) and everything was good. We went to take a shower and there was no soap in the dispenser. We tried to cook our breakfast and there was only 3 pot and one of them had greens in them that was probably from the previous stay. We have no trash bags, no dish washer pads, not enough rags for the amount of guest that the room can service. All of these things are suppose to come with our stay..... we called the front desk at 10:15 am..... it is now 10:52 am and we still have nothing. Our kids are hungry and so are we but we can’t do anything until they come.... this is ridiculous!!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2019

We had a 2 room suite with a loft. Our daughter stayed in the loft and we stayed down stairs in the bedroom. Tons of space. Nice kitchen, dining bar and living room with tv in all 3 rooms. They say fireplace, but it is "real" so we didn't ask is we could use it. Breakfast was nice, there was a shuttle for our daughter. You can get to the mall nearby without have to get on the intersate. There is a back road with beautiful homes. Tons of restaurants in the area. Everyone we had occasion to speak to was amazing. Never had such great people in service positions before. Our only complaint, being older, is make sure if you have trouble with stairs, to ask for downstairs entrance room. While the furnishings were nice enough, we did not find the chairs or sofa very comfortable. While the bed was fine, I have to keep wondering why EVERY hotel I have been to in the past several months (which would be 6 since late Sept) are making the beds so HIGH. I can barely get in and I am 5'5''....maybe our ages, 68 and 70 are part of our problem. But I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND, FOR SERVICE AND LOCATION AND KINDNESS. My husband's a little scared of Atlanta traffic, but it was so easy to go the back road, so we sat in the room all day til dinner. That may also be why we found the furniture not as comfortable. They also serve food a couple days a week in the evening...Most important to us was their incredible kindness!

Room tip: I would ask for a room that doesn't back up to the interstate.....
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 21, 2019

The service provided is excellent. Beds are clean; it has kitchen; tv with lots of options; Breakfast was complimentary. I am satisfied with the service they provided. Recommend this hotel for anyone who would like visit atlanta.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta