Agan's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Cartersville
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Nostalgia keeps this place in business. Four nearby large grocery stores have more and better bakery products. They have good gingerbread men though.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The donuts and pastries are great but a little overpriced. My favorite is the sweet potato pie. Their apple fritters and custard filled donuts are super, but not $3 a piece super.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by after an afternoon visit to the Booth Museum for "few" goodies to take home... $26 later we left with a caramel cake (really good icing), 2 creme horns (pretty good), a cannoli ( ok), 2 huge cinnamon rolls -( loved them ), and 2 angel cookies - very tasty...sort of a cross b/t a meringue & mexican wedding cookie. Reminded me of a bakery we used to frequent when our kids were little. Filled with customers at 5:45 pm - obviously a local gem! Wish I had an Agan's around the corner in our town, but then we'd weigh 300 lbs. We enjoyed their treats the entire weekend!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This bakery is so awesome that people travel from neighboring counties to buy their pastries and cookies!! Cannot begin to tell you everything that is great about this bakery. You have to try it for yourselves!, but I do recommend the fudge drop cookies. yummy,,

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I used to go here for cookies when in Cartersville. Now not so much. I think the taste of their products has declined. Hope they'll do better going forward.