“From Donut holes to Wedding cakes”
Review of Agan's Bakery

Agan's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Cartersville
Fairmount, Georgia
“From Donut holes to Wedding cakes”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Every Thanksgiving my Granny made this Awsome coconut cake...& I mean AW--SOME! Imagine my surprise when I turned 16 & she sent me to Agan's to pick up her standard order- coconut cake! So when it came time to buy a wedding cake? Agan's. Birthday cakes? Agan's. Craving sweets? Agan's again! Red Velvet-German Chocolate-Multicolored Icing... Pies,Cakes and Donuts- Oh, My!! And they've saved me "umpty" times with need-it-now! emergency orders and stayed open late when I called frantically on my cell from the other side of the world's longest train. They're the ONLY bakery in town as far as I'm concerned...Try them & if you don't agree, I'll eat your cake!

Cartersville, Georgia
“best sweet stuff”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

best bakery in region. gingerbread, pies, cakes,pastry all are great. seasonal fruit cake is a prize winner

GA
“Its Ok”
Reviewed March 15, 2010

The cookies and cakes are ok. However, I've had better cookies and cakes. For the price, could be better.

Cartersville, Georgia USA
“Great little bakery”
Reviewed May 8, 2009

Very popular bakery that has been there for many years. Holidays you better get your orders in early!. Everything is great, varieties of cookies, cakes and other things like German Chocolate Brownies. No drinks or seating available so it is not a bakery where you would go to sit with coffee and snacks.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They don't know what fondant icing is!”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

They don't know what fondant icing is!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook