“Good Food, Served Hot.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating
Rome, Georgia
“Good Food, Served Hot.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food at Golden City in Cartersville Ga. is always consistantly good and served piping hot. I am partial to the General's Chicken but, I have never been disappointed when ordering anything else.

Visited October 2013

Cartersville, Georgia
“Good food, good service, good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

One of the most under rated restaurants in town. The food is consistently good, the atmosphere is quiet and friendly, and the service is just right.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Good food & good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I am a local retired guy. I don't care for buffets so I like sit down Chinese restaurants. I eat here about once a week. It is the best Chinese food in town. The service is great also. Again, I eat here a lot, and I have never seen a bug in the place. It is a little dark if your not at a window booth, and I wish it was cooler. Guess they are trying to save money on the AC. But I'm warm natured, and the food is served hot.

• Visited July 2013
“Bugs on the table??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Not what you want to see on your first trip in. I ordered my hot and sour soup and once I got it, I took my first bite and watched a small cockroach climb up the other side of the table. The waitress watched as I flicked it off the table. She told her manager and I received an apology but no compensation. This is in the middle of the day folks, lord only knows how many come out at night and crawl all over everything. I'll never eat there again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Chinese in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Good value and best Chinese food in town. Its a family business that's been there for awhile, nice to see them still there. Used to dine here frequently when I lived in Cartersville. Was visiting the family and we ate here one night. Good meal overall. Fired rice was good and the eggrolls were how I remembered it, yummy. The sesame chicken was great and the and mongolian? beef was good too. The best the is the shrimp in lobster sauce.
I think the value is great compared to some Chinese restaurants in Buckhead that offer similar taste at more $. Overall good value and good food.

• Visited November 2012