“You get what you pay for...”

Econo Lodge Cartersville
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Clearwater, Florida
“You get what you pay for...”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Bed was comfortable, room was clean and quiet,,,LONG hallway, long walk to door...paid sm. fee for dog,,but entrance was blocked upon arrival with employee car, had to walk around? In AM, mgr. parked in same spot... several people were complaining at desk when I was waiting. ..made it difficult to wheel suitcase? Breakfast was dissapointing, no fresh fruit.. went to Cracker Barrel..will not stay here again.

Room Tip: long walk to door, IF you have a dog!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Super8Cville, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry for inconvenience about the lobby Entrance.
Pet fee is a standard policy for all our pet owner guests to maintain cleanliness, and freshness of our guestrooms.
We always have a Fresh Apple in our Superstart breakfast, probably you must have missed it.
Again we apologize for inconvenience. Hopefully we will see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Grayson, Kentucky
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was very impressed with the cleanliness, friendliness, and enjoyable experience I had at this hotel. Super 8 obviously isn't a chain known for its superb state, but this hotel breaks the mold. I had a non-smoking king room on the second floor. I was quickly checked in, and I headed up to my room. It's easy to get to, right off of I-75. There are a few fast food options very close to the hotel, but there are many more dining options right up the interstate just a couple of miles away. The continental breakfast was as expected - cereal, donuts, toast, waffles, etc. My only complaint (which really isn't a complaint) was the coffee. I could have had it stronger. However, it's free coffee, so I'm not going to make a point about it to anyone. Overall, a really great hotel at a really great price!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jonesboro, Illinois
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here on March 8th on our way back from Orlando. It was late when we arrived, but check it was a breeze. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. This motel looked like it had been remodeled. This was the nicest super 8 I have ever seen or stayed at. The room was very clean and the beds were comfy. The breakfast was ok, there wasn't much variety. But that may have been because they were building on to the lobby area and didn't have much room for thing. If we are ever in Cartersville GA we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kristen S
Blountsville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I chose this location due to ratings the first stay. Since then I've returned due to very satisfactory visits. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are always good and clean. Last visit we actually got into the pool - although fairly small, it is well maintained. I always choose a non-smoking room and they have always been clean smelling in spite of the fact that you can smell smoke in the hallways. As for the beds, the first couple of stays I really enjoyed them - on my last visit, the room we had, they were much harder. Noise has never been an issue. The location is great, easy access to the I75, plenty of local restaurants nearby, and a shopping center is just 2 miles down the road so you can pick up anything you may have forgotten on your way out the door. I will be using this Super 8 on all future visits.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Russell Springs
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The stay was great, friendly staff and a nice breakfast in the morning. On the sleep Quality question it may be Excellent for a lot of people but I like a very firm bed. The bed we had was like a marshmallow.. But that's just personal preference. All in all it's a great place to stay..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends