“Super 8 was super”

Econo Lodge Cartersville
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Super 8 was great to me and my pet for the week stay. i can not thank them enough for all they did. Extremely co-operative and accommodating to me and my pet. Fair and polite, at the front desk. Morning noon and night they were all caring individuals.

Room Tip: They are very accommodating to pet travelers, they were great to me and the pet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Super8Cville, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thanks for the Choosing our Super 8, hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Cartersville

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back from Florida to Michigan. It is right off I75 and super easy. I have found it is worth the time to call instead of booking online so once I check the online rates I usually call the hotel directly and save a couple dollars and a LOT hassle trying to use Expedia or whatever.

This hotel did have one report on bed bug registry but it was six months before our stay so I walked in and talked to them. They seemed to think it was crazy so we checked the room for bed big spots. Really clean and I felt safe so we stayed.

We had a pleasant stay and left in the morning. Only there for about 10 hours total. I would totally use them again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Super8Cville, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. Our Super 8 is a "Great value" of Cartersville. And well known for being pet friendly. Our hotel staff work hard to provide the best service and clean comfortable rooms for our guests. We have updated our rooms with new furniture and flat screen TV's. With excellent Wi-Fi connectivity. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay with us.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were very pleased with the friendliness of the staff, a very good breakfast, and a comfortable
bed. Even though this is an older motel, it was clean and very adequate. The desk clerk even
helped me with my computer and was very nice about it. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

We love to hear our guest enjoyed their stay. We take pride in giving great customer service and we have been lucky to get great customers as well.Thanks for the choosing our Super 8, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Cville, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Yogesh Patel was very friendly, and professional. Grate rate also. Mr Yogesh asked if I had any discounts that could apply, even checked on me when I was miss using my key card to open room. I was well pleased with the service, and yes I would stay again with out any hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Super8Cville, Owner at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

We truly appreciate you taking your time to let us know how we did during your last stay. We here at the Super 8 we strive to achieve excellence in customer service and overall guest experience. Comments such as yours not only let us know on how we are doing but lets our future guest know what they should expect. We thank you and hope to see you back soon.

Management & Staff @ Super 8

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Have stayed there twice recently during business trips. The staff are very friendly. Rooms are a little small but a wonderful value for the price!!! Amazingly comfortable beds & clean. This location does offer some truck parking for vehicles with trailers or even big rigs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Super8Cville, Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Management & Staff @ Super 8