Econo Lodge Cartersville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Cartersville(Cartersville)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanno elevatorchoice hotelswould stay here againgreat pricecontinental breakfastwaffle makercracker barrelplace to sleepnon smokingfast foodroad tripup to datestaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat place to stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Purchased my visit via their website as it was cheaper than purchasing on other sites such as Priceline, which I was pleasantly surprised. The reviews and ranking of this hotel was surprisingly great given the $50 rack price. I was doing a multi-state trip on my motorcycle and felt comfortable staying here because of their lighted parking lot, 24 hour desk attendant and camera security system that overlooked the entire parking area. When arriving, Lori was very nice with greeting me and after checking me in, I expressed my concern with motorcycle theft and if there was anywhere to park other than a parking space and she was fantastic enough to let me park on the sidewalk on the side of the hotel where my room was and even told me how many windows to go down to ensure it would be right under my room for easy visibility.

The establishment was obviously updated recently as everything was new in the rooms and hallways. Rooms were very nice, bathrooms were very nice and clean, and all electronics worked great. Laundry room worked well with drying my drenched clothes from riding in the rain.

Breakfast in the morning consisted of donuts, cereal, milk, OJ and apple juice. Donuts weren't Krispy Creme but they were good enough not to upset my stomach on the long ride back to Florida.

Great location being a mile off the interstate, close to several fast food and other types of dining establishments and only 2.5 miles away from Cartersville Harley Davidson (another great stop).

I'll definitely be staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Super8Cville, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time in leaving us this wonderful comment. It was our pleasure have you as our guest during your recent stay. We here at the Super 8 strive to achieve excellence in the guest experience and customer service, reviews like yours are what motivate us to do more and try harder for our guest.

From the Management and Staff @ Super 8

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We usually stay in 4 or 5 star hotels but we stopped here on a road trip from Orlando to Bloomington and weren't expecting much but we were very pleasantly suprised at how clean and tidy this hotel and our room was. We took a chance and stopped at 1am and were able to get a family room with 2 queen beds and a holiday (folding) crib for the baby. We didn't stop for the breakfast so cannot comment on that but everything else was perfect. The Manager was pleasant and very helpful upon check in and upon checking out the Receptionist was also very pleasant. The carpets were spotless, the room looked like it had been decorated recently and was very clean. We had a mini fridge, microwave, flat screen tv, iron & ironing board and even toiletries. I was especially impressed with the baby crib and I think more hotels should have these. I would recommend this Super 8 to anyone and we would definitely stay there again. Thankyou.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sasha M

Dear Vaued Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review of our hotel. We really appreciate it and we hope to see you again real soon.

Management and Staff @ Super 8

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I was traveling this last weekend with my wife and we decided to stop for the night in Cartersville, GA. After checking different hotels on exit 290 we chose Super 8 because the price was reasonable and the entire place is very clean. The front desk clerk was very friendly and professional. She gave us a great price and in less than five minutes we were in a room. She even recommended a nice restaurant across the street telling us that if we showed them the key card from Super 8 they would give us ten percent off the bill. They did give us a ten percent discount and we did not leave hungry. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Super 8. Everything about this hotel is very nice. The swimming pool, the lobby, the well-lit hallway and the room are all very nice and very clean. The next morning during breakfast we met the owners. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met. It was apparent they took great pride in their hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on Interstate 75 through Cartersville, GA. We will definitely stay there again when we are on our way back home.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pete J
Super8Cville, Owner at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for the recommendation! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Cartersville.

Owners @ Super 8

Reviewed June 9, 2012

If this is the #5 rated hotel in Cartersville, I wouldn't want to see anything lower on the list! This hotel has no elevator and the hallways look like something out of a scary movie! Musty, old and some of the doors are not even the same color. Room was clean but was very musty smelling and hot when we arrived. Check in and out were easy, but there are better options in this area...

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to let us know on areas of Improvement.We have made lots of improvements to our property. We now have 32" LCD TV,Newly furnished rooms,New carpet, and also have gotten rid of the musty smell. We here at the Super 8 Strive to achieve excellence in Customer Service and overall guest experience. would love for you to stop by on the way back to see the improvements.

Management and staff @ Super 8

Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Cheap, clean with a pool nice rooms polite and helpful staff. You can even park your truck, should you be so inclined. McD's at the corner and a cute local restaurant across the street. They have it all in Carteville Ga.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for taking your time to write us this review. As we strive to achieve the best possible customer service and Accommodation to our guest, reviews like these motivate us not only to do good but great. Thank you so much.

Management and Staff @ Super 8