“Quiet, clean with excellant rates on-line!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Cartersville

Motel 6 Cartersville
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Quiet, clean with excellant rates on-line!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Lovely Roses adorn the front of this Motel, one of the nicer Motel 6's and great values on-line! Will b staying again.

• Stayed February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

We traveled with our dog. The place was clean, warm and the clerk was friendly.
There is a Arby's right next door which was convenient.
The price was lower than most and we will stay there again.

Room Tip: We asked for a ground floor because we had are dog with us.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Sk1ppy1234
Clarkston, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

Very clean room, looks like a new motel, comfortable, and if you have a pet, pets are allowed at no extra charge. Plus, no odors in the room. It was one of the best Motel 6's I have ever been at. This motel will make me a believer in Motel 6 again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank ehinz01
Columbus, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Room was clean, pool was not. Mattresses are not very comfortable. This hotel has a weird layout that makes you walk around most of the interior of the property to reach the parking lot.
This property is owned by the typical West Asian types who seem to always be watching guests with a distrusting glare. They way management hung around the place all day and night weirded me out a bit.
I was traveling with my German Shepherd and this Motel 6 was the only lodging that will allow pets in this area, so my decision to stay here was based solely on that criteria.
Super 8 and Best Western are right beside this property, so fee free to shop around.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank fistfullaholla
Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2009

For $10 more we could have gone to a Days Inn, but since this was a trip that we had to take in about a week I was trying to cut every corner I could for finances. Here's my review:
I reserved a room at this location for 1 night. Want to know what I dislike? Read on -
1. It was so stifling hot in there, we arrived after 10pm & it took until after midnite for the AC to cool the room
2. toilet did not flush properly
3. I am a smoker, therefore I know that reserving a smoking room is not as good as the other rooms - however, being a smoker does not make me a pig. a.)The room was stinking so badly when we opened the door that we had to allow the door to stay open for awhile just to air it out. I thought these rooms were cleaned after EVERY use? b.) ALL, and I do mean ALLLL of the bed linens had cigarette burn holes in them. From the flat sheet to the top sheet, the pillow cases, the blankets AND the bed spread. But that shouldn't be a surprise I guess, since you are only allowed ONE ashtray.
4. When I went to put my purse and a couple of other small items on the dresser, I noticed what looked like a rock sitting there. I picked it up, and in disgust threw it back down. It was someone's acrylic fingernail that had broken off & didn't get thrown away. I don't even want to try to guess where all this fingernail had been before its breakage.
5. There was no hot water. Imagine, even on a summer night, trying to take an absolutely cold shower?
6. Sign says, Vending -----> - what a joke. There was an ice machine, which believe it or not, that worked. And a drink machine that was empty.
7. And the last thing that got me was the next morning, after all of the above - I plugged in my flat iron to get my hair done, and it threw the light off in the bathroom, as well as the only outlet that was near the mirror - and the reset button on the outlet did not work.

So why did I bother staying when the unpleasantries started as soon as I arrived? Because I had reserved online, knowing I would be getting in Cartersville late that night after driving 9.5 hours. I just wanted to get a few hours rest. Next time, I will demand a refund and truck on down the road.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Cartersville hotels