“Super CLEAN rooms near great golf courses!!!!!”

and 1 more site!
Budgetel Cartersville
Ranked #22 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
“Super CLEAN rooms near great golf courses!!!!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My friend and I meet there to play golf and it is a great spot. Price is incredibly cheap and rooms are spotless!!!! Have friendly staff and great pool.

• Stayed April 2012
tafproperties2, Owner at Budgetel Cartersville, responded to this review, April 15, 2012
Thank you for your review. The Golf courses are great in this area. Lake Pointe sports will soon be breaking ground and will feature all types of sports !!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I was very happy with the service I received from this hotel. I found the employees to be very helpful in accomodating me through my time here. I will stay here again in the near future. Rooms were clean and everything was in order. I didn't feel like leaving to go out for food because of my long drive. And they had companies that delivered there which was so convenient and cheap. Thanks for a great stay, it made me feel right at home.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Anderson, SC
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We are a traveling construction crew. We have been very satisfied with the accommodations and would absolutely stay again if in the area. The staff and upper management are very helpful and always happy to help :)

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Concrete T
tafproperties2, Owner at Budgetel Cartersville, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
The Staff and management here at the Cartersville location appreciate you for allowing us to host your crews. We continue to update and improve the property. Hospitality is our number one priority. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for your company. I am available 24/ 7/ 365.
Sincerely, Terry
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Driving from Chicago to Florida with the family aqnd needed to stop, Wanted to make it to Georgia at least for the first half of the trip, I have a wireless card on the laptop so I started checking the places that were 20-50 miles ahead one of them was the place we stayed at last time and it was not happening again for them that place was a little on the rough side but now I have reviews I am looking at so I start checking on tripadvisor, well after reading reviews that went from never again to Be afraid until I got to this one so being the best so far checked and the price was right for just a place to lay our heads for the night we went there. The rooms were Clean and the rooms did not seem old and smelled nice. we all had a great nights sleep. The only thing I can say is not the best breakfast but what hotel for under 45 bucks for 4 people does? I talked to the owner and could see he takes priode in his place. I would have liked coffee ready but understand with an almost empty place why he did not make it, I can say that if I get to this point on the way back I will stop here, and the next time we drive down I am shooting for here. Bonus-- restaurant right next door!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank John K
Powder Springs, Georgia
Reviewed June 28, 2011

We have been back to America's Best Inn & Suites in Cartersville several times for our Annual meeting and have to say that this hotel & staff are so accommodating and so great!! This hotel has always welcomed us with open arms, supplied us with whatever we need in order to make our event successful and are so appreciative of our Military folks. These are truly genuine folks and have Customer Service in mind, but above all make us feel so welcomed and loved. We just want to say "Thank You" for everything and being such a great place to stay and have fun, not to mention a nice big & clean pool to cool off in this June heat. Thanks again, Barry & Bridgitt Gongaware "We Love Ya!"

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank roscopct
Pensacola Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2011

weekly rate $79.00 i didn't believe it .but i was going right pass the place on my way to Atlanta. were i book a room for a week for 180.00. so i stop in (it was like 11am) i said to the lady at the front desks. i seen an ad on craigslist for a room 79 dollars a week is it true? she said yes if you never stay here before it a special rate. the total came to $120 seem like a lot of tax but i didn't say anything still a steel with free WIFI and i think it was free fax and free coffee. room was better than i expected . microwave and mini frig. ..this was a great find for me...i was down to my last 400 bucks no job..in 5 days i had a job check out on the 6th day.. just want to say thanks ..

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank ed12_10
Cartersville, Georgia
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Had a great time this weekend at the American best! they were hosting a Rally for Panhead city. The people who own the hotel were awesome and it is actually run by AMERICAN PEOPLE...They have a Lounge inside the Hotel called Tom's place. live music,good food and good friends..Thanks to Terry and his staff for making this a great weekend..Judi Potter

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple