“Clean quiet great value”

Red Roof Inn Cartersville
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
“Clean quiet great value”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Very nice clean rooms. On the large size. We had a second floor front room. Very quite. Air worked great! Clean rooms, bathroom and tub.

Key ammenties for us were the pool for the kids and laundry machines! (Bring your own quarters as no change machine and front desk didn't have much)

Beds and pillows were comfortable.

Great value especially with AAA discount.

Microwave and refrigerator were great bonus!

Would recommend to family and friends!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Reneegram
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the good things you had to say about our property. We hope this heightened your faith in the Red Roof Inn franchise and we are glad to hear that we had an amenity for the whole family to enjoy. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks,
Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I recently got away for a long weekend. On the second night of our trip, my wife and I started looking for a place to stay. We were tired and weary from a long drive and plenty of walking, so the main thing we were interested in was something that was comfortable and relatively inexpensive. We found the Red Roof Inn at Cartersville to meet and exceed our expectations. The check-in was a pleasant experience. The room was very neat and clean. The air conditioner was superb. And lastly, the hotel provided a continental breakfast (we chose the Waffle House just down the street, though).

Initially, I was concerned by the fact that our room was next to the swimming pool, but even if anyone was out there, we didn't hear them as we quickly fell into a deep sleep on the comfortable king sized bed!

Our room had a refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board, and a large screen television set. The bathroom was well stocked, too.

We had a great night of rest and I wouldn't hesitate staying again. Next time, we may even bring our pets, since this is also a pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sonny D
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We thank you for your comments about your stay. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. All of our rooms have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, and big flat screen TVs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cartersville.

Thanks,
Management
Saint Marys, Ohio
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was the only hotel with rooms available at this exit the night we stayed. I needed two rooms next to each other, and had tired kids in the car. The first thing I noticed when we opened the door was the room smelled heavily of air freshener. If you have allergies to scents I wouldn't recommend this hotel. The room next door smelled also, but had a different scent. Who knows? The beds and towels were clean - that's the main thing in my book. The floor could have used a better vacuum. It was perfect if you're traveling and need a place to crash for the night. The continental breakfast in the morning was minimal - bagels, tiny donuts, coffee, juice - good for adults but nothing kids would really like so we went to McDonalds.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bardaisy
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn for your night stay. We appreciate your business. We will also let housekeeping know about the smell in the room. We work hard in providing a great stay for our customers and we will continue improving. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I DO read the reviews, and these people are wrong...I got to this place after 10 PM, waited in a long line to CHECK IN (that should SAY something??) so, place was full,,and I NEVER heard a sound!!! I got a nice room on first flr, easy access to car(important to me) and to walk doggie!! I also must disagree with clutter/messy comment,,place was CLEAN and clear~~My room was neat and clean, towels smelled nice, and WATER was Hot for a nice bath (big TUB) Bed was soft, pillows very soft but mattress was too firm for me~~wifi was a bit tricky and when I called desk- they came to my room and CONNECTED me (now..WHO does THAT???) last, the breakfast was satisfactory, not too many choices but did have HOT waffles,,,WISH there was a fresh fruit..and told them so...STAFF was professional and friendly. Would (and WILL) stay here again in my trips back and forth from Mich.>FLA...thank you!

Room Tip: Gave them a TRIP Advisor sticker for their window...I DO look for these now that I travel so often...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
We thank you for your comments and your experience with us. We appreciate your time in writing this review and we are glad we were able to provide you with a great stay. We'll look forward in seeing you soon.

Beaverton, Michigan
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Typical Red Roof. Fair value for a fair price. Quiet on the 2nd floor. Had requested a first floor but none were available. Still had a nice refrigerator. Easy on/off the highway. We would go there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
abvicartersville, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves on clean rooms, good service and a great value. I am glad you agree we are a good value. When you return you will see a new lobby and new bedding.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon.

Sincerely, Kenny
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I know what you're thinking. You just want to spend $50-something bucks on a one-night sleep so you can get back on the I-75 in the morning.

There are probably better options than this motel.

Walls are thin, the common areas are cluttered and messy. The breakfast wasn't very good (even by cheap continental breakfast standards). It looked shady and I'm glad we got out without incident.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you mentioning the lobby. Just to let you know we have just finished renovating it. We have new flooring, paint, stone wall and flat screen TV.

We are starting on the bedding and getting the pool ready for opening Memorial Day weekend.

I hope that you will visit us again soon. Again, thank you for your comments and your business.

ATL, GA
Reviewed March 18, 2013

While traveling through Cartersville this weekend, I spent one night at the Red Roof Inn. The hotel is conveniently located off I75 and accepts pets. Our room on the second floor was clean. The check in and out process was fast and easy. That's where the pros end. The cons: The exterior areas of the property are a mess. There was broken glass in the parking lot, vending machine absent and ice machine doesn't work on the second floor, vending area on the first floor littered with trash, corridors and public areas cluttered with outdated TVs and old furniture, a broken desk chair out by the pool. Our bed was so uncomfortable, I literally slept 1 1/2 hours that night because of the bed and the neighbors in the room next door - the walls were so thin I could hear their actual conversation. In hindsight, I would have chosen one of the several other properties at this exit, for not much more $.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. Not to make excuses, but in March we were replacing all of our TV’s with new flat screen TV’s. That might explain the boxes and old furniture in the breezeways. However, that does not explain the trash, missing or empty vending machines and uncomfortable bed. I will check into this and make sure we have a procedure in place to correct this. Again, thank you for your comments. It is greatly appreciated.

Just a side note, we just finished up the lobby renovation and will start on the bedding this month. I hope that you will give us a try the next time you are in town.