“Cheap, good value”

Red Roof Inn Cartersville
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was the only hotel with rooms available at this exit the night we stayed. I needed two rooms next to each other, and had tired kids in the car. The first thing I noticed when we opened the door was the room smelled heavily of air freshener. If you have allergies to scents I wouldn't recommend this hotel. The room next door smelled also, but had a different scent. Who knows? The beds and towels were clean - that's the main thing in my book. The floor could have used a better vacuum. It was perfect if you're traveling and need a place to crash for the night. The continental breakfast in the morning was minimal - bagels, tiny donuts, coffee, juice - good for adults but nothing kids would really like so we went to McDonalds.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bardaisy
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn for your night stay. We appreciate your business. We will also let housekeeping know about the smell in the room. We work hard in providing a great stay for our customers and we will continue improving. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I DO read the reviews, and these people are wrong...I got to this place after 10 PM, waited in a long line to CHECK IN (that should SAY something??) so, place was full,,and I NEVER heard a sound!!! I got a nice room on first flr, easy access to car(important to me) and to walk doggie!! I also must disagree with clutter/messy comment,,place was CLEAN and clear~~My room was neat and clean, towels smelled nice, and WATER was Hot for a nice bath (big TUB) Bed was soft, pillows very soft but mattress was too firm for me~~wifi was a bit tricky and when I called desk- they came to my room and CONNECTED me (now..WHO does THAT???) last, the breakfast was satisfactory, not too many choices but did have HOT waffles,,,WISH there was a fresh fruit..and told them so...STAFF was professional and friendly. Would (and WILL) stay here again in my trips back and forth from Mich.>FLA...thank you!

Room Tip: Gave them a TRIP Advisor sticker for their window...I DO look for these now that I travel so often...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,
We thank you for your comments and your experience with us. We appreciate your time in writing this review and we are glad we were able to provide you with a great stay. We'll look forward in seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Typical Red Roof. Fair value for a fair price. Quiet on the 2nd floor. Had requested a first floor but none were available. Still had a nice refrigerator. Easy on/off the highway. We would go there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
abvicartersville, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves on clean rooms, good service and a great value. I am glad you agree we are a good value. When you return you will see a new lobby and new bedding.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon.

Sincerely, Kenny

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I know what you're thinking. You just want to spend $50-something bucks on a one-night sleep so you can get back on the I-75 in the morning.

There are probably better options than this motel.

Walls are thin, the common areas are cluttered and messy. The breakfast wasn't very good (even by cheap continental breakfast standards). It looked shady and I'm glad we got out without incident.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you mentioning the lobby. Just to let you know we have just finished renovating it. We have new flooring, paint, stone wall and flat screen TV.

We are starting on the bedding and getting the pool ready for opening Memorial Day weekend.

I hope that you will visit us again soon. Again, thank you for your comments and your business.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

While traveling through Cartersville this weekend, I spent one night at the Red Roof Inn. The hotel is conveniently located off I75 and accepts pets. Our room on the second floor was clean. The check in and out process was fast and easy. That's where the pros end. The cons: The exterior areas of the property are a mess. There was broken glass in the parking lot, vending machine absent and ice machine doesn't work on the second floor, vending area on the first floor littered with trash, corridors and public areas cluttered with outdated TVs and old furniture, a broken desk chair out by the pool. Our bed was so uncomfortable, I literally slept 1 1/2 hours that night because of the bed and the neighbors in the room next door - the walls were so thin I could hear their actual conversation. In hindsight, I would have chosen one of the several other properties at this exit, for not much more $.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. Not to make excuses, but in March we were replacing all of our TV’s with new flat screen TV’s. That might explain the boxes and old furniture in the breezeways. However, that does not explain the trash, missing or empty vending machines and uncomfortable bed. I will check into this and make sure we have a procedure in place to correct this. Again, thank you for your comments. It is greatly appreciated.

Just a side note, we just finished up the lobby renovation and will start on the bedding this month. I hope that you will give us a try the next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Very friendly staff pet friendly and they give you a ground floor..Very clean super easy check in and out...5 STAR rating****Room clean and everything you need is there in a king siperior room @ excellant price...BCO's a must.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Landstarlady
MrTimothyMeansRRIFOD, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. RRI is known for us being pet friendly. We work hard to provide the best service and clean comfortable rooms for our guests. We updated our rooms with new furniture and flat screen TV's. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay with us.

Kenny & Timothy

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was travelling on business and stayed at the Red Roof Inn, and it was well worth it. I checked into the Red Roof Inn, and the hotel was well priced and clean. The rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, the motel was renovated. The hotel was a great value for the price, and the hotel staff was very kind and helpful. To make things even better, they serve free hot breakfast as well. Thank you for making my trip very enjoyable, and I will definetly be staying at Red Roof Inn, in Cartersville when I return back to this town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We just finished installing new flat screen TV’s, renovating the lobby and now are working on the beds. I know you will enjoy your next stay even more. See you soon!