“Great room, great value! CLEAN!!”

Red Roof Inn Cartersville
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
“Great room, great value! CLEAN!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our room had new carpet and was very clean. Breakfast was good. Had microwave, fridge, coffee pot in the room, and a flat screen tv. My family enjoyed waffles for breakfast. We definitely recommend this.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Austydak
MrTimothyMeansRRIFOD, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive compliments. We appreciate you choosing us while visiting Cartersville, GA. We have made many upgrades to our Inn (new carpet & new furniture). We have 30 new TV’s and will be finishing up the rest of our rooms very soon.

We look forward to you visiting us again soon. In the meantime, if we can be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to call.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We arrived ater booking a suite with jucuzzi tub king size bed....walked into room checked bath room..to red roof jucuzzi tub meant standard size tub with jets smaller than the size of a quarter...so without saying i went back to front desk asked to switch rooms..ended up down grading to a double bed near the pool but was told because i ordered online my price was already reduced and that there would be no refund!! Then once in smaller room and unpacked went into bathroom to find a roach in the tub..through out the stay there was more roaches which included small baby roaches.. i changed clothes and layed pants across bed and when i dropped them down on the bed dust ame out of the bedspread...then when booking room 800 number stated check out was at noon...went down stairs where breakfast was from 6:30 to 9:30 at 9:15 waiting in line to make a waffle myself the staff comes in and tells us that room was closed allowed those in line to make one waffle a piece .. the lady behind me had 3 other grandchildren upstairs to feed that were coming down and she couldnt make but one waffle..well back to the check out I return to my room at 935 stand outside finishing coffee and smoking a cigt. went o use key and re-enter room and my key wouldnt work the front desk had reset everyones key at 10 ..I know everyone's because as i waited others came up with the same issue...then at 11 the phone rings and states ...check out time - i said no at 12 -- then insist its 11-- i proceded to explain the 800 red roof stated noon check out so they finally agreeded...You see I wasnt in a rush my children wanted to swim and I didnt have to have an early start so I was allowing them to spend as much time as possible there-- needless to say we want choose red roof again even if it was free!!!!

Room Tip: Toll free rep's are great - however this locations must be one that is private owned and ran off...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank apbaldwiin

Travelers are raving about these Cartersville hotels

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Dirty, dirty, dirty. Not a family place. $49 plus tax. Wont stay again.

• Stayed May 2012
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We are sorry to hear about your last visit. We will take these problems to account and we will correct them as soon as possible. If you ever come by Cartersville again, we would like for you to see the changes that we have made. We hope you are not losing faith in the Red Roof Inn family, and we hopefully will see you again in the near future.

Thanks,
Des Moines
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Stayed one night on our way home from Florida. The room was large, very clean with new carpeting. It was very quiet and we got a good nights sleep. The breakfast was good, some of the best waffles I've had at a motel. The area for walking our dog was adequate. The whole motel was extremely well maintained and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip through this area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments on our hotel. We appreciate you noticing our new carpeting and our breakfast. Here at Red Roof Inn, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and loyalty. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope this visit has strengthened your faith in the Red Roof Inn brand.

Thanks,
ST GEORGE BRANT
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Stayed here on March 17/12 on our way back from Florida. Its easy to get to from the I75 and close to chain restaurants (Cracker Barrel) and gas stations. Anyone wanting a McDonalds, there will be one (rebuilding it) open soon. We had 2 rooms since we were traveling with teens who need more space. We were side by side rooms and felt safe. All rooms have a microwave and fridge. Beds were comfortable and the washroom area was clean. Breakfast offered was choice of 2 cereals, toast, bagels, some sweetrolls, a waffle maker, lots of juice/milk. Coffee could have been stronger and thats why I mentioned the McDonalds opening soon. For the value we would stay here again ($50/night with CAA/AAA rate). The owners are very friendly too!

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of hotel are quieter, rooms at back go out to the I75.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Live Oak, FLorida, USA
Reviewed November 23, 2011

This was a return stop for 3 rooms from MO to FL. After a long drive the very large rooms and nice beds were awesome. Refrigerators & microwaves appeared new. Carpets were a bit run down. We travel with dogs and there is only one small section of grass to use as a potty area and regretfully prior guests did not clean up after their pets and neither did the motel. Ick. Breakfast was good with decent variety. People were nice too. Price was fabulous $42.99/room via expedia down while traveling. Hard to beat.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Brettsreality
Indianapolis
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Stoped on my way from Fl. to IN. The room was very nice, warm and comfortable. I received a good nights rest and a good breakfast to get me started in the morning. I would (will) stay here again if I'm back in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank clark957
Kenny P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Dear Clark ,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cartersville Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always

an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Kenny Patel