Baymont Inn & Suites Cartersville
Motel 6
Budgetel Cartersville(Cartersville)
$45
Hotwire.com
All reviewssausage biscuitsin room coffeefront desk staff was very friendlyking size bedroom was cleanflat screen tva great staybusiness tripgas stationtruckmicrowaveexitcerealdanishpetsconvenienceflorida
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Some may avoid exit 296 due to the truck stop & noise that comes along with that, BUT this is a clean hotel with a nice, helpful staff & affordable rates. It's definitely worth the stop!

They don't provide a big variety of channels, but 2 Showtime movie channels are included in what they do have. Some rooms have flat-screens, but this King suite did not. Maybe they are in the process of upgrading all rooms soon. I only watch TV in the evenings, but I think they really need to have a larger cable channel package. I believe that would be an extra incentive for those looking for a place to stop during their travel.

The a/c works very well. I'm hot-natured, but it got so cold in my room that I had to turn it off for awhile. That doesn't happen often.

A family member stayed in an Accessible room. Nice & extra roomy. Bathroom had plenty of handrails near the toilet & in the tub. Also has a seat & handheld shower extension in the bathtub. This room had a flat-screen TV.

Each room has a desk area & a desk chair. This was a great thing for me, because I use my laptop alot & like a comfortable place to sit. The internet works well.

As I mentioned, there is the noise of the 18-Wheelers as they go to & from the truck stop area. But, this hotel is right off of I-75, so there's going to be the traffic noise that you hear when stopped at ANY hotel near the interstate. In my opinion, the clean comfort & price certainly outweigh the issue of the traffic noise.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of hotel are quieter. 2nd floor is completely non-smoking. There is an outdoor pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank southernVee
Reviewed April 21, 2013

to start, Brenda has excellent customer service skills...thank you for all you did. Our first king bed rooms airconditioner did not work and we had already put everything in out room for a 2 night stay. We went to the front desk and Brenda immediately upgraded us to a king suite, and apologized.

Breakfast was fine for us. bagels, waffes, fruit.

Only down side was the TV channels are very limited and although it was important to watch the unfloding of Boston's events, we could not find anything else to watch ! and the internet was down all weekend.

Very clean room..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank robinDahlonega
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Check in was extremely convenient. My paperwork was handed to me immediately & all I had to do was sign. Our room was spacious & very clean. Rates were very reasonable & the staff was WONDERFUL! We felt at home, would stay again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LaurenThiphavong
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is now the Cartersville North Inn in Cartersville, GA. We are semi-truck owner/operators are were laid over here for a day and a half. Very helpful and friendly staff, clean room, pet friendly. I asked for a room near the stairs because our dog does not like elevators and if we could stay half of the next day. They had no problem acommodating us. If given the opportunity, we will stay here again. Thanks so much for a positive hotel experience!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is no longer a Sleep Inn, it's now a locally owned, American owned inn called Cartersville North Inn. Still very cozy and clean and beyond expectations! We will always stay here when we come to visit family.

Room Tip: Get a suite on the bottom floor for 10 dollars more. Large and comfy
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family