“Fast & Friendly”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #26 of 161 Restaurants in Cartersville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cartersville, Georgia, USA
“Fast & Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good food, good service. Even when the lines appear long we have never had to wait more than 15 minutes. I love the fact that you can get breakfast at dinnertime, pancakes anytime! Blueberry pancakes are very good, but my favorite is the Haddock for dinner. Kids love the mac & cheese and meatloaf - lots of choices. Service is always friendly and food usually comes out fast.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank rovingruz

Clearwater, Florida
“The best..as expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Price is right, service is great and food is hot, delicious~ Close to I 75, parking was close, and No wait...Place was clean and got to sit at window as requested.

Visited August 2013
Cartersville, Georgia
“Country cooking....consistently good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We eat there probably once a week. I like that anyone can get a kid's meal which is plenty for me. Fried apples, hash brown casserole, baby carrots are our fave. Apple dumpling is big enough to share.

• Visited September 2013
Knoxville, TN
“Fast and Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stopped in on my way to Atlanta last week for breakfast. We were seated immediately and our server was very nice. The food came out very quickly and the quality is what we expect from Cracker Barrel. I would not hesitate to stop in again if I am in the area.

• Visited August 2013
“Best in Cartersville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Eat there weekly. Order has never been wrong. The only thing I dont like is the long wait. They have things on menu that works with my diet.

• Visited July 2013