Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were a late check in the evening we stayed, the lady at the front desk was very friendly when we arrived and made sure everything was good with our room. Room was great and the breakfast the next morning was great, we would stay here again.....and the motel was pet friendly!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CartersvilleGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you and your pet enjoyed your stay. I am very happy you liked our breakfast. Since your stay we have added real plates and cups to replace the styrofoam and plastic. We look forward to your next stay in Cartersville.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Me & my parents stayed here for 2 weeks on business. For starters... AMAZING STAFF!!! Nicest & most friendly staff you'll ever meet. Especially the morning staff on the 3rd floor. They went way beyond standards when cleaning our room. It was humorous yet very considerate. Hand towels wrapped to create toothbrush holders. Even made a stand for my reading glasses & placed them on it...I throw them everywhere. The gym and pool is very clean and nice. Not over crowded with kids running wild & stampeding down the halls. Just a overall amazing stay!

Room Tip: 3rd floor non smoking side was really quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jerrome J
CartersvilleGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience here in Cartersville. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and were so well taken care of by the staff. We look forward to your next stay in the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed here one night on our way to Florida. Hotel rooms were nice and beds were comfortable. The pool stayed open late so we were able to relax at the pool and hot tube prior to sleeping after a long drive. Breakfaxt was decent with a variety of food.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Country Inn & Suites, Cartersville. I'm glad that you were able to have a relaxing time in our pool area. We look forward to seeing you when you pass through the arae again.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

While my son and I were in Cartersville, Georgia for a baseball tournament, we decided on a whim to stay in town for a night. Without room reservations or any idea of where to stay, I hoped that I would be able to find lodging that was clean, comfortable, friendly and affordable. Little did I know that I would find everything I hoped for in my first stop at the Country Inn & Suites. The General Manager (Kevin) was outstanding, the Inn was very charming and clean, the rooms were clean and comfortable, my son loved the flat screen television, breakfast was great, check out was easy. We live in Atlanta, only 45 miles from Cartersiville, and could have driven back and forth to our tournament like the rest of our team did, but I am glad that my son and I ventured out to enjoy downtown Cartersville for the evening and lodging at the Country Inn and Suites. We look forward to our next tournament there. Thanks Kevin.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
CartersvilleGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Peter,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We really appreciate the kind words.We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the breakfast and that your son loved our TV's. We really look forward to your next tournament.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

On a trip back from Fl., we checked in to a Country Inn & Suites May 30, 2012. The entrance checking in was very nice and the desk clerk was super. We booked a two room suite at a cost of $105.00, which was unusally high. I make it a point to stay at these motels because they are nice and comfortable and have a great breakfast. We went to the room and was shocked at the condition of the room, the bath, the beds..The beds looked like something from a hot pillow business. You couldn't even close the bathroom door once inside unless you moved to the side. It barely cleared the toilet. I can safely say this hotel had never been undated and it showed..The room stank..We did not feel comfortable in sleeping in the worn out beds with a worn out hotel bedspread..god knows what was between the sheets. We chose to leave and get another room somewhere else..This is the first time I have ever checked back out of a hotel after checking in..it was horrible..

Room Tip: We went to Best Western just down the road..for a much cheaper rate and a higher quality room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
CartersvilleGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We are in the process of updating and are about to begin working on our Queen Suites. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations if you travel this way in the future.

Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Now my chain of choice, spacious suites for a good value. Interiors are a notch above many & staff is reliably helpful & efficient. Excellent free breakfast choices-- hot & cold. Pet friendly (our dog gives this place a 2 claws up!) nearby Chinese was delicious, great value.

• Stayed: May 2013
CartersvilleGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you and your dogs enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Check in the girl was very nice and friendly. We entered our room # 201. No Frig, The floor had a big dip in it. Didn't look real clean. My husband and I discussed calling to change rooms, We were both tired from driving 10 hours, So we did not. That was our mistake , We should have left!
We were right next to the stairs, Heard people all night! Dogs barking, Kids running. The fan in the bathroom sounded like a jet plane. There was mold in the bathroom also.
I'm not a real fussy person, I hate to say everything bad about a place. The bed was comfy, The flat screen was nice,The pool was O.K. Except for a cig butt in the corner by the lift chair.
Then to top off a bad night sleep, Go to breakfast. No eggs, No milk for cereal,No butter for toast. So we had no breakfast.
This is one of the worst places we have stayed. I will never stay there again!

Room Tip: Do not stay in # 201 If you stay at all.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
CartersvilleGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am pleased you were treated well by the staff and that the beds were comfortable. I apologize for the noise issues you encountered. I will share your concerns about the breakfast items running out with the staff. We are, I am pleased to say in the process of updating. We just received the new King Mattress that you found comfortable and should be getting new carpeting, and refrigerator and microwaves very soon. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you our way.