Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA
Budgetel Cartersville(Cartersville)
$45
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliving roomwelcome giftfresh baked cookiespack and playroom was cleanhotel roombit datedoatmealseveral yearshot itemsking suitemorning breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accessthe general managera great place to stayhot breakfast
Reviewed May 9, 2011

This hotel was very dirty and needs a LOT of updating. The bedding is old, thin, and scratchy. It was dusty. The bathroom was at least clean. We heard a tapping noise through the walls, but it wasn't a person. The tapping lasted all night long, and we didn't get much sleep. This was definitely not worth the price paid. They also advertised fridge and microwaves in every room, but neither us nor our family in the 2nd room had them. Was a very disappointing stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nniblett
CartersvilleGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cartersville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Dear "nniblett",

I am very sorry that your stay with us was unsatisfying. If you would like to talk more on the subject please feel free to contact me at 770-386-5888.

Yours In Hospitality,

Kevin

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Check in was pleasant especially since it was quite busy because of the ice storms that evening. The room and bedding appeared to be clean until the next morning and when I walked into the bathroom I found a "bug" on the floor. What kind of bug? Not sure- all I know is I do not like to find anything like that in the room where I slept. Upon check in I took the "bug" in a cup and showed it to the desk clerk. She really didn't have much to say but did deduct 50% off our bill.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kniden

Dear "Kniden",

I was very upset to see this review. I would love to have the honor of speaking to you about the issues you had here at our hotel. Please give me a call at 770-386-5888. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours in Hospitality,
Kevin
Country Inn & Suites

Reviewed December 12, 2010

We traveled with our small dog. We had to go to a wedding and leave him in room. The staff was very friendly and accomadating-giving us a ground floor, end room by the outside door. No problem leaving him in room w/o a crate. Breakfast better than most. Bed pretty comforatable-but there was hair on the sheets. There was also hair in the bathroom and it could have been cleaner. Read other reviews and talked to peoplle that complained about noise-wedidn't have any, Have stayed in worse that cost more.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2010

First, I want to say that I really adore tripadvisor.com and I trust the reviews that are written. Second, I am sad to say that our room was not clean. In addition to the shaved whiskers on the bathroom counter and the hair in the tub, the carpet was stained and very damp. I thought about mentioning these things to the people behind the desk, but we had just been on the road 11 hours and I was too tired. We usually stay at Country Inn & Suites hotels when we are on vacation, and they are usually very nice. I noticed a sign near the front desk that said the hotel was independently owned. I wonder if that had anything to do with the quality of the cleanliness.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2010

This hotel was $75 a night and not worth it at all. We were 2 or three doors down from the housekeeping laundry room and they started up about 7 or 8 in the morning and it woke us up. So much for trying to sleep in! The outside and lobby are very nice leading you to believe it's a newer hotel, then you get to your room and we were very disappointed. The floor was uneven by the bed, and would cause you to stumble when you got out of bed. The bathroom had "little" hairs on the floor by the tub. Our room card didn't work twice and had to be reprogrammed. Now I've stayed in worse rooms, but not at that price. On the plus side, very nice breakfast and it was free. And the bed was comfortable. So I guess if you are getting up early and looking for a place close to the interstate, this would be alright.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple