We chose this motel based on the Trip Advisor ranking. We wanted a place to sleep for the night, and didn't care about a pool or fancy amenities. Cleanliness is a big deal to us. Trip Advisor came through again. We got a standard room with two queen beds. The room was large, very clean, well kept and had very comfortable beds. The price was great, significantly cheaper than some of the other national brands we usually go with. Breakfast is included, which got the job done but as with most "free" motel breakfasts, you could do better at Mcdonalds. This motel is an older property, with a small lobby and rooms with external access. However, the property is very well maintained and we had no issues with our stay. I'd stay there again next time I travel through north Georgia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel located right off the interstate 75 at exit 290. AAA 2 diamond rated property. All rooms are equipped with 37" LCD TV, micro-fridge, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, high speed internet access. Free HOT Breakfast with HOT waffles, Scramble Eggs, Biscuits & Gravy. Fitness Room, Seasonal Outdoor Pool. In close proximity to restaurants like Cracker Barrel, Shoney's, McDonalds, Wendy's etc. Recently gone through major renovation for comfort of our current and new clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cartersville
- Cartersville Best Western