“Best Best Western I've visited” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Emerson, Georgia
“Best Best Western I've visited”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

From the time I called to reserve to the time I checked out, I was pleased!! The personnel at the front desk very professional, friendly, appreciated us staying with them. The room was sparkling clean, the bed perfect, amenities great, breakfast tasty, surroundings inviting, property well maintained. I am proud this hotel is in my hometown. My six year old great granddaughter was delighted to be there for her "holiday" that also took us to Zoo Atlanta and sights in Atlanta!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Melba L
dharmkavita, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
We appreciate taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We do take pride in servicing our rooms and taking care of oyur clients needs. I would like to know you were happy with our hotel but you gave us just 1 star, hopefully that was by mistake and you give us a better rating. Thank you for your business. Hope to se you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Cartersville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

WOW! What a pleasant surprise! I travel for work and I am on the road 48 weeks per year. I have stayed in a lot of hotels. The corporate office books my lodging for me – so I never know where I will wind up. This was my first trip to Cartersville Georgia. So when I got the e-mail that stated I was booked for two nights at the Best Western Garden – I was a little disappointed. When I pull up to the property I was surprised and impressed by how neat and crisp the property looked. The lobby was just a lobby – but when I got to my room – I couldn't believe it! This is the nicest Best Western I have ever been in – and I have stayed in a lot of them. The room was appointed like a three-star hotel. A beautiful room with a first-class king-size mattress, beautiful furniture,a killer flatscreen TV microwave and the biggest micro-fridge I have ever seen. It is so rare to have a positive surprise when you step into the room for the first time. I am so impressed. So if you ever find yourself passing through Cartersville Georgia give yourself a little treat and stay at the Best Western Garden Inn and Suites.
Gerald Henricks

Room Tip: From what I saw – every room is a good room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gerald H
dharmkavita, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Wow! Thank You for such a wonderful review and we appreciate your choosing our property. Here is to seeing you again!
Pigeon Forge TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

Our home away from home...we always stay here when visiting my son and family in Cartersville GA, and the rooms are always clean, wonderfully comfort beds and i love the large flat screen TV's in the rooms..... I was happy to see Jim, front desk clerk, on our visit this past month on arrival.... He is such a great person for this type of industry... I am a desk clerk myself, love meeting people, and with JIm, you feel like you have found a friend for life...He is great with the guest and believe me when you been traveling, it is such a great feeling to be greeted with a great genuine smile and great sense of humor,,,,so then your trip down through traffic, etc, is soon forgotten....They have a great breakfast to start you on your way...always love the waffles, and now eggs, biscuits and gravy have now been added to the other great things they offer...The rates are so affordable compared to others just around them, and Cracker Barrell is just down the street, The Fruit Jar Cafe, and then about 3 or 4 miles is a Walmart . Call them or go online and stay here next time your going through North Atlanta....You will enjoy your stay....

Room Tip: Great value and a good night's sleep.....
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank cruznut712
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you so much for the glowing review. We are very happy to know, that you enjoyed your recent stay and amenities close by. Looking forward to your next stay.
Rockford, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

The room was very clean, no bad odor. The location is noisy, but there is no reasonably priced hotel that is not close to I-75, which is very noisy with traffic speeding by 24 hours a day. Other than that this is a good location. If you are completely exhausted the freeway noise probably won't bother you.
My complaint about this hotel is the laundry room. Filthy! I took a clorox wipe to the top of the clothes dryer and it was so dirty I could not get it clean. All they need to do is clean the laundry every couple of weeks, clean the tops of the machines and sweep the floor. I know you think that no one uses the laundry room, but that is not true --if it were a bit cleaner more people might use it. I had to look for a laundro-mat in town.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank wrktravelr
dharmkavita, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review as it is very important to us. We do apologize for the traffic noise and suggest maybe next time trying the front of the building away from 75 traffic.
Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Stayed here many times and will not hesitate to stay again. Very accommodating staff. Keep up the good work. It makes for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank M H
dharmkavita, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent stay and then posting your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
southwestern ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

so, this is not your typical hotel review because we didn't actually stay at this hotel...but the service Jim Ellington offered was above and beyond. We had reserved this location on a homeward bound trip from Florida, but we made much better time than anticipated (probably because we left at 4 am) and arrived at Cartersville Best Western too early to stop for the evening. Mr. Ellington assisted in securing a room at a Best Western in Nashville and facilitated the "free night coupon" offered by Best Western's promotion department. We will CERTAINLY stay at this lcoation on future trips just because of the fantastic service we were offered.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank krammerdog
We appreciate your selecting Best Western Garden Inn & Suites during your travels. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Looking forward to your next visit.
Redgranite, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Wanted a nice spot to stay on a layover on the way home. Read reviews on trip advisor and booked 2 rooms online for the night. Decent rates and we were not disappointed. Requested adjoining rooms and received them. On the 3rd floor but no problem. Fast elevator was available. Clean, comfortable and a nice breakfast in the morning. Will earmark this for the future.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Patrick F
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Thank you for choosing Best Western Gardin Inn & Suites for your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.