Driving south to Florida, we had pretty much reached our limit after 12 hours. We have had good experiences in the past with Best Western. The receptionist (male) at the front desk was very informative and helpful. The room was clean and looked to be updated, beds were comfortable, TV worked, shower was hot. If there is a complaint it would be the soundproofing from the other rooms (above), you could here the occasional banging and clunking. The breakfast area was small, but the only had cereal. The coffee was terrible. We would have like to see more fruit other than orange and apple juices and some dried up apples etc in a basket in their very small lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel located right off the interstate 75 at exit 290. AAA 2 diamond rated property. All rooms are equipped with 37" LCD TV, micro-fridge, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, high speed internet access. Free HOT Breakfast with HOT waffles, Scramble Eggs, Biscuits & Gravy. Fitness Room, Seasonal Outdoor Pool. In close proximity to restaurants like Cracker Barrel, Shoney's, McDonalds, Wendy's etc. Recently gone through major renovation for comfort of our current and new clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cartersville
- Cartersville Best Western