“Totally Unexpected”

Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Windsor, Canada
“Totally Unexpected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

We were on the Interstate I-75 heading South, it was raining buckets and we were about 1 hour away to the hotel. When we called we asked if there were still rooms available and they confirmed there was. James Ellington took our names and was more concerned about us driving safely. When we arrived, we handed him the coupon from a Georgia pamphlet which was accepted at a better rate than our Gold Crown Club card. The room was very spacious and extremely clean and very, very confortable. The morning breakfast was not only hot, but very delicious and was included in the price. Thank you James for all your help with the balance of our trip through Georgia, we will make this our stop for here on in down to Florida!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 26, 2011
Thank you for staying with Best Western Garden Inn & Suites while travelling. We are happy to have met your expectations and then some. See you next trip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Chesterfield, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

The employees here were a pleasure to deal with. James Ellington checked me in and was a wealth of knowledge as to local restaurants. The next morning, I had forgotten my sport coat in the room and called back to the hotel. A very friendly and efficient young lady went to the room, got my coat and mailed it to my home as I was already 150 miles away when I realized I had left it. My room was clean and comfortable with everything in working order. The breakfast buffet was very well stocked and the coffee was hot. Everything I needed to be on my way...

Room Tip: I had a front room nearest the highway, but never heard any noises. The rooms seem to be well insula...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review. Our goal is to make our guests feel as if they are at their home away from home when staying with us. Looking forward to seeing you again and may you and your family have a Blessed Thanksgiving.
Morganton, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

We are never disappointed with Best Western and pretty much stay only at BW when traveling. Mr. James Ellington was friendly, upbeat and knowledgeable. Our stay was a pleasant experience. The breakfast was hot and delicious. I think it is an older hotel, but has nice upgrades in the room....great bed and linens and very nice TV. Sound proofing was not perfect, but outside noise wasn't noticable until after we were already awake the next morning.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2011
All of us here at Best Western Garden Inn & Suites, would like to say "Thank You" for your kind review and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

Mr. James Ellington was very helpful in getting my address changed and reviewing my Best Western Rewards membership status. Clean, restful room and wonderful all around.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Margaret...."Thank You" for your kind review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

it seems like pet owners have to go to the back of the hotel, longest walk and right on interstate. This has been our experience (mostly) on our 4K+ mile road trip. This place no different ... it was just OK ... all around. It was very noisy all nite ... trucks on interstate. As usual, too, we found the drains slow or clogged ... this seems to be the way of so many chains along our route.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from interstate.
1 Thank mimisusan
Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. We do apologize for the inconvenience of our pet friendly rooms being in the back of the property, however that is where the pet walking area is located for owners convenience. We hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2011

This is my first time staying at a Best Western in this area. I had the pleasure of walking in (late at night) and asking for a room that met my needs. I almost ALWAYS complete reservations before hand, but this time I did not.

The front desk (Jim Ellington) was extremely accommodating and actually looked and advised of discounts that I was not aware were available.

The room (king bed) was very inviting and actually bigger than I expected. The bed slept very well with a ton of large pillows. It was also equipped with the standard fridge/micro combo. The TV was a nice sized LCD Flat Screen LG with great channel selection. Although i didn't have time to partake in the breakfast I did walk through and saw an array of breakfast selections....IE gravy and biscuits, cereals, fruits and bagels...

If I try to find some draw backs....it would be that the lighting in the bathroom could be better. It's not so much dark but it could be lit a little better and the towels could be a little bigger.

I would definitely recommend this location for anyone traveling the I-75 corridor and requiring a stay while in the Cartersville, GA area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Wow! Thank you so much for the raving review and we will most definitely take your suggestions into further review. We would like to consider our property, your home away from home and look forward to seeing you soon.
Port Charlotte, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

Very clean/modern, nicely decorated and enjoyable. We would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Beverly,

Thank you for your kind review in regard to a recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing
you again soon.