“hotel charm and James Ellington made the visit magical”

BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Wellington, Florida
“hotel charm and James Ellington made the visit magical”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I felt as is I had come home after a long voyage. This hotel and James have charm, wit and warmth. It is super safe and clean and they really care, not because they are required to, but because they truly want to. It is pure good fortune that I stopped in for the night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review. We like to believe that when you come through our doors there is an atmosphere of coming home. Our employees look forward to being of service and yes, that means trying to brighten you up after a long road weary day. It is not a hard task, when you already have a great working environment. See you next trip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We drive from FL to MI at least twice a year and this has been our favorite overnight stop every trip for the past 3 years. Rooms are always spotless and well maintained. The staff, many of whom have been there since we started, reflect the same commitment to quality service that guests receive directly from the
owners. For the weary traveler making the trek on I-75 this is the place for a satisfying night's rest!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Enigma-Naples
dharmkavita, Owner at BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 24, 2011
We thank you for giving us a great review. Customers like you make me happy that I own this business and I am glad we make you stay comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you.
Cincinnati
Reviewed September 1, 2010

I do not remember exactly when I traveled but I vowed to make sure everyone knew about my experience. I was driving from south Florida back to Ohio and needed to stop for the night. I checked in and jumped right in to bed. I felt something odd on my leg so I pulled back the covers to find a HUGE wet spot. I almost puked. I jumped in the shower and then called reception. They said they did not have another room available. I should mention that there were minimal cars in the parking lot. I way too tired to drive safely so I checked the other bed and they assured me that I would receive a full reimburement when I spoke to the manager who would be available when I checked out in the morning. (Yep - you know how this ends.) No manager was available in the morning and the person working refused to reimburse me. I fought it with my credit card but because my evidence was a phone conversation, I lost. If you like to sleep in urine then this is the place for you. Nasty!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
3 Thank ams3118
Chicago
Reviewed February 15, 2010

We were traveling down to Florida with our dog and 18 month old daughter when we got hit with a snowstorm. We originally had another Best Western booked farther south in Georgia but didn't make it. We saw this Best Western from the highway, stopped to see if they took pets, which they did. The staff was super helpful and friendly, the room was fabulously clean and on the large size for a regular hotel room. They have a continental breakfast that got us on our way with full bellies! Will definitely stay there on our way back up home

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank mom_of_addi
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed November 10, 2009

We stayed here on November 01 and November 08, 2009. The rooms are nice and clean. The only negative was that the beds were not that comfortable (cheap mattress and springs?) so getting a good night’s sleep was difficult.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank redsfan1358
portland, or
Reviewed June 28, 2009

The staff was VERY polite and helpful. The rooms are nothing special but neither are the prices. The AC is off by about 20 degree's...I had to set the room temp to 50 degrees to get the AC to crank down to below 70 degrees. The breakfast buffet was a lot better than I expected. Overall a safe, nice hotel...perfect for an overnight stay with your pet!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank superpete93
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 15, 2008

Rooms are bare basic. Clean enough when we checked in, but the housekeeping service was awful. Sometimes they made one bed and left the other unmade. Once they spilled coffee grounds on the carpet and just left them there. One day they never brought any clean towels and left trash in the room. We came back one day and the ice bucket and coffee pot were turned upside down, draining on top of some of our belongings. The breakfast was not very good either. Very bare minimum, one coffee pot, very few breakfast options really poorly presented. This might work for a budget hotel, but not for $80 per night.. The location was acceptable, but service was bad. This hotel is definitely not worth the price, especially with the extra $10 they tack on for our little pet. Try someplace else.

• Liked — convenient location
  • Disliked — housekeeping and price
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank jcmudpuppy