“Great Food!”

Ate Track Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 166 Restaurants in Cartersville
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Enjoy excellent food while absorbing the tunes and atomosphere that takes you back to the 60's, 70's and 80's!
Cartersville, Georgia
“Great Food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every time I eat here, it is a wonderful meal. The music is a little loud, but if you are looking for a fun place at night, this is the place to be. The service is pretty good too

Rome, Georgia
“didnt get to dine and probably would not want to”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Visited memorial day weekend to try new restaurant. decor is nice but it is was too small to be called a restaurant. Too few tables and most were raised bar tables with high stools to sit on. a few outside tables on sidewalk would be nice in good weather, but two freight trains blew through while waiting. Although not crowded we were told it would be at least 45 mins for a table. They called us after 1 hr 20 mins to let us know our table was ready but we were already finishing our dinner at their sister restaurant around the corner. Again nice decor but I didnt see much reason to want to try again

Cartersville, Georgia
“Small Space, Big Flavor”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here at least 2 times a month since they opened. I have not had a bad meal yet. The fish tacos are my favorite. Not too spicy, never fishy, and great flavor. I also love the homemade hand cut potato chips. The space is small, and can get really loud. My only staff complaint is that the hostess can be a little distant, almost rude, and does not know how to accommodate groups or manage a busy door. Our staff called ahead to say there was a group coming for lunch in 15 minutes (they don't take reservations) and she refused to seat us until we were all there, and sat the other tables in such a way that our group could not sit together- had she sat one differently it would not have been a problem. But, the waitstaff and bartenders are great, and I have taken out of town guests there. A great addition to town that does not break the bank, and is excellent.

Orlando, Florida
“Fun Small Place”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went to this fairly new, fun, very small place for lunch-had good food, beer, and service.
Sat outside since weather was nice-inside decorated with old music album covers, posters, and equipment.
Good value for money.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank HappyCamper32789
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“Very Good Food-VERY small”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have visited Ate Track twice and had a good experience both times. The food is delicious-grilled cheese and Ate Track burger. Also, the homemade Parmesan Chips are a reason to go just for that. Service was also great.

The only two negatives I could see was how tiny the place is and the music was so loud it made it hard to talk. When I went, it wasn't very busy, but I could see that becoming a problem.

• Visited March 2013