“Clean, Comfortable and Affordable”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed March 5, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Stephanie W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Reviewed March 5, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 2, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Stephanie W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed here for two days. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The room was exceptionally clean. I love the deep soaking tub in the room. The girl at the front desk was extremely helpful when there was a mix-up with our credit card. My only complaint is that they don't provide coffee makers in the rooms unless you book a suite, but there is plenty of coffee downstairs in the lobby. We will definitely stay here again. Close to Cartersville, Rome and some great eating places!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback! If you check with us at check-in about adding a coffee maker in room, we can try our best to fill your request. :-)

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while on the road from Missouri to Florida. The reason I rated the staff so low comes from my check in experience. My husband, child and I arrived tired and ready to get to our room. There were 2 girls working the front desk. When we walked to the desk we were not greeted and the girls walked back out of view to continue their conversation. Odd but ok. We stood around for a few minutes awaiting service. Finally they both came out. Instead of politely asking to keep a card on file they told me they needed back up in case we trashed the room. That offended me. It's one thing to just ask to keep a card on file and another to accuse a family of potential damage. We got our room key and found everything- no thanks to the two girls who seemed more interested in the young man in the lobby whom I suspect was a friend or boyfriend of one of them. Unprofessional. I didn't dare bother them with anything else. The room was nice and I liked the modern style and design. The beds were comfy but the pillows had fill that I was allergic to. The bathroom was super clean as was the whole room which I appreciated. The housekeeper was kind and when I forgot my phoneshe called my hubby's cell, so helpful!! I wish she were working customer service. Because she was what those girls should have been!!! Breakfast was just ok and they ran out of coffee. I had never stayed at a microtel before and usually stay at a Marriott or similar. Perhaps I set too high of an expectation for those front desk girls that night... Or maybe I just know how customers should be treated!?!

• Stayed: February 2013

The level of service you have described is not the one I have set out for my team and is not excusable. Your experience has been reviewed with our entire team and we appreciate the opportunity you have presented to improve ourselves. I have sent you direct email to further express my apologies for your experience and we hope you'll give us another try to prove our renewed commitment to superior service.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Hotel was super clean. Staff is very nice. Breakfast is limited. Would help to have a few more choices. Would definitely choose again. Hotel has very nice bedding. Bathtub creaked. Good water pressure for shower.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Michael S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately, we were limited on our breakfast because of an unexpected amount of guests during the holiday. Please visit us a gain and we will be sure to have extra on hand. Thanks again!