“Nice Hotel...just ask to stay away from the lobby and ice machine :)”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel was MUCH better than I expected. It has a great exterior, large lobby, continental breakfast.
The room and bed was really comfortable, great bathroom. The pricing of the rooms were great too.

The biggest drawback is the noise level of the room we were in. We were 2 doors away from the lobby, and the ice machine woke me from a dead sleep, scared the bejeezus out of me! You can hear people talking, eating, and if you are in the downstairs, the water from the toilet and bath are really noisy coming down the pipes.

Would definitely stay there again, but would ask to be in a high level or near the end.

Megan at the front desk was very helpful with tourist info.

I visited the Allatoona Battlefield, Downtown Cartersville, and the Confederate Cemetery.

Room Tip: The biggest drawback is the noise level of the room we were in. We were 2 doors away from the lobby...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel seemed very new, and the rooms were spotless. We arrived very late at night, and the night clerk was incredibly friendly and helpful. He even gave us a discount off the reservation price! I was very pleased with the quality for the price. I loved the large mirrors in the bed area. I was traveling with several females, and we all found a place to get ready in the morning. I would definitley stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We were attending a wedding in Cartersville and needed a place for two nights. We chose this hotel becasue of the closeness to the event, and when we checked into our room, we were so pleasently surprised. The room was clean and nice. The beds were queen size and oh so comfortable, and the bathroom was so spacious and modern. The room and the bathroom looked practically new. I would recommend this hotel if you are ever in this area and need a nice clean room to spend the night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This facility has a most above par staff and property manager. (Micheal) The single rooms are a bit small but perfect for the business traveler needing peaceful rest. I found every room I've been in to be well maintained, very clean and welcoming. The beds are so comfortable it's hard to get out of bed and leave that feeling behind! I have now stayed here several times and found each visit to top the one before, simple breakfast quite adequate. Fresh delicious coffee available 24/7 in the lobby. If you are staying more than a day, go for a suite!!! Fridge, microwave, coffee pot in room deep luxurious tub.....Trust me this is the way to go. Please extend my thanks and compliments to the entire staff including house keeping for a pleasant stay. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Staying more than one day? Please go for a suite, you'll never regret it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rand T
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed here for just an overnight & I chose it based upon the reviews on tripadvisor. We usually stay at Marriott properties but decided to give this one a try. The people were so nice & the room was clean but very, very small. It was very quiet though. Our only complaint would be that there was almost nothing for breakfast when we went down around 8:00 am. No one seemed to be restocking the items so we checked out & purchased breakfast elsewhere. But otherwise, it was fine & we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stayed at the property on our way home from Florida and could not have been happier. This place is so clean and the staff could not have been more friendly. The two girls that were working that night were so nice. I was not feeling good and had to have fresh air and they both kept asking if I was okay and checking on me. We got up the next day and hit the road at 4:30am and they already had things out for breakfast. I will stay at this Microtel again. I don't understand how anyone could give this property a bad review.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Microtel Cartersville. We hope that we can serve you again at our hotel in Cartersville.