“Great bbq”
Review of Fire It Up BBQ

Fire It Up BBQ
Order Online
Ranked #26 of 188 Restaurants in Cartersville
Description: Fire It Up BBQ Grill is a Southern Style BBQ restaurant, catering & food truck company founded by Bill Langford. Bill grew up on the family farm and in the kitchen watching his grandmother and mom cook Southern style which he has transferred to all his recipes. After traveling the BBQ competition circuit in years past, Bill begin cooking fresh from scratch meals for family and friends and now for you. Within the past year the Fire It Up team has grown with the addition of partner, Terry Billings. Terry brings his experience as a previous owner and manager of Mango’s Restaurant. The Fire It Up journey has come full circle with the latest move of the opening of a restaurant at the old Fruit Jar Cafe location in Cartersville, Ga. Make sure to find us on Facebook for all the latest details with the Fire It Up team. "Come Hungry, Leave Happy"!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fire it up has some really good bbq. The brisket and sausage are my personal favorites. Definitely the best in the area!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the minute I walked in I felt like a regular customer. Every employee made me feel welcome and was willing to do whatever to make sure my lunch was truly great. The food was all hot, fresh and delicious; the banana pudding was the best! I will certainly be returning asap!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like barbecue. Decided to try this place as we got off of I 75 N. We had the pulled pork sandwich And even though we ordered the regular size, there was plenty of meat piled on. Tender and so good we almost didn’t want to use any sauce! However, we tried a few of them and they were excellent. We also ordered ribs and they were fall off the bone tender. The side dishes were just as flavorful. I almost hate to rave about how good this place is because I wanna be able to get in when I go back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All the food was delightful and the employees were all nice and helpful. BBQ was the best. Very quick service and eating in minutes.

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Wife had the large baked potato loaded with everything including a mound of chopped pork. She loved it and gave me a large portion of the pork since there was so much. I got the 1/2 chicken, which was the smallest half chicken I've ever seen. Plus the beast meat was very dry. Need lots of BBQ sauce and water to wash it down. The chicken came with two sides, I got the hand cut fries - very good, hot, crispy, and the BBQ beans which were good. Texas toast was my bread option and was okay. Overall, the place was okay and if I lived in the area we would probably return if desperate for BBQ. We didn't use the restrooms so no comment. Parking lot is small and spaces are narrow. Not designed for large vehicles, but there were several squeezed in there. Expect a dinger in your car door.