“Wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Cartersville
Rome, Georgia
“Wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We came here for a short get away for our 30th anniversary. The room was awesome with a beautiful hot tub surrounded ny columns. the breakfast was wonderful. The staff was very friendly, and the hotel was spotless. we also had dinnner at the Appalachian Grill nearby which is one of our all time favorites.

Room Tip: Ask for a king jacuzzi room
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LovesSanibel
Angela A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel; we hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for the survey!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Korean first
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for business many, many times over several years. I'm HHonors diamond and therefore frequent Hilton properties all over the country.
The experience at this HGinn is on par with every other I have ever stayed in terms of cleanliness, amenities, etc.
Where they excel is the friendliness of the staff and price. An absolute wonderful group of people. Speaking to price, it's the least expensive HGinn I have ever seen.

Where they fall short is the internet service. I know it's a trivial reason to knock the rating down a bracket, but as a business traveler it's imperative I be able to work from the hotel. You cannot do that at this hotel unless you are in the lobby on wifi. Both the ethernet cable and the wireless internet are worthless in the rooms. I'm certain I've stayed on every floor with the same experience on each over several dozen stays across 2-3 years.

Having many customers from Cartersville to Chattanooga, I used to stay here a lot but shifted my overnights to Chattanooga at a higher price quite honestly mainly due to the lack of functional internet in the rooms. After at least 6 months, I decided to give it another try. No improvements. It's January 22, 2013. i'm in the room right now typing this using my verizon wireless card because both the wireless connection and the ethernet cable will not even open the homepage inside of 3 minutes. Forget accessing email.

If this one area were addressed, this would be one of the best HGinn's anywhere around.

All this being said, if internet is a non-issue for you, you'll have a great experience at a top notch HGinn for a very competitive price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank bryaneaves
Thank you for your survey; I apologize for the inconvenience. We have been working with Pinnacle and At&t to upgrade our Internet for over 6 months. I am happy to say this process is almost complete and we will finally have faster internet. It has been the main complaint for our hotel and I can't wait for it to be upgraded.

Thanks and after the upgrade, We hope to see you again!
Nashville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Staff was very friendly and helpful and we had no trouble getting a room last minute for our one night stay. We did have breakfast the following morning and it was quite good but it's not included with the room. We would definitely stay here again if passing through the Cartersville area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank petite_sister
Angela A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
I am happy my staff made sure you enjoyed your stay. If you would like to include breakfast with your rate next stay just ask for the Bed and Breakfast package, it is extremely economical to book the package when you are with a family. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks for the survey!
Lincoln, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This property is always clean, friendly, professional and well staffed. Our Company Team stay here every visit throughout the year and have never had an issue (other than they don't stock "Hot Damn" at the bar and there are no free meals)...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank PointmanCliff
Thank you for the survey; I had to contact my Restaurant Manager to find out what "Hot Damn" was. We will definitely look into purchasing that item for you. Thanks for the feedback!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family was staying in town to attend a wedding, and I was the photographer. The front desk manager, at the time of check-in, noticed that I had small children, so since the hotel was not at capacity, he put us in a room with no one adjacent to us so there would be no noise from neighbors waking up the kids. My wife and I were very appreciative of this! This is why I'm an HHonors member, and will only stay at Hilton Brand Hotels.
Yes, the "restaurant" is really just a nice breakfast area. But breakfast both mornings were hot, fresh, and tasted great. My kids loved the fruit and waffles. The wait staff remembered us the second morning and greeted us and the kids, and had coffee for my wife and I on the table by the time we got the kids seated. It was overall a very pleasant, comfortable, and uneventful stay. (Which, to me, with two kids under the age of 3 and traveling, is a very good thing.)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Richard B
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay; we hope to see you and your family again. Thank you for the Tripadvisor survey also.
Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This is a business Hotel? No NBC channel at the bar. Can't watch the game... How sad. Had to go to the room for Football. Mgr did find one TV in lobby that had football Chanel.

Nice hotel, two miles off I-75. Large bar area, rooms about average for Hilton Garden, service at front desk and restaurant, both C- Bar staff doing to many other duties and was only available to service bar patrons about 30-35%.

Good menu, but prices 20% higher than most HGI's even including Chicago. Way to high for Atlanta.

Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Florida-Islands
Angela A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
I apologize about the lack of channels at the bar. We are in the process of making those changes.

Thanks
Milton, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We spent a cold rainy night in this ultra clean hotel. Everything looked brand new. I would have thought we were there alone it was so quiet. The room was quite comfortable. The beds are adjustable which was delightful. It felt like the floor in the bathroom was heated but it could just be that the heat rose from the room below us. I would return to this hotel the next time I have the honor of visiting Cartersville, Ga. again

Room Tip: The second floor was great.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks you for your response on Tripadvisor. We try really hard to satisfy all of our guest and when we do, it makes us extremely happy to get that feedback. This is why we are here.

Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cartersville
Hampton Inn Cartersville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville
Mainstay Suites Cartersville - Emerson Lake Point
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Emerson LakePoint

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville? Share your experiences!