“I stay here everytime I'm in Catersville and have never been disappointed about anything.”

Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed May 29, 2011

The staff is exceptional when it comes to customer service. Kevin and Angela at check in are very helpful, friendly and I've never heard a discourteous word out of their mouths, to anyone. Janice in the resturant makes me feel like I'm family always greets me with a smile and kind words. The waitress' during breakfast act like I'm royalty while enjoying my morning coffee and freshly prepared omlettte. Also in the morning, when time allows, the chef always personally comes to the guests to ask how their breakfast was and truly cares about the responses he receives. Housekeeping always respects my "Do not disturb" sign on my door, but when I need service its done promply and always with a smile.

Room Tip: Reputation is getting better, make reservations .
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
CartersvilleHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your last stay with us, they mean a lot to my team and I. We try to treat our hotel like a home, and our guests as our close friends. I will share your comments with my staff - again, thank you for staying with us and letting us know about your stay.

Josh Morey

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville

Reviewed May 2, 2011

I was a little hesitant to reserve this hotel because it was about 50 dollars more than our usual overnight stay on the road. This hotel is beautiful. From the mountain backdrop to the fancy lobby to the giant room, I was impressed. I have stayed in nicer hotels but not for 150 dollars! The staff was very professional and friendly. The pool looked great, but we got in too late to use it. The beds are sleep number beds. I didn't find them very comfortable, but I may have not been using them correctly. We purchased the bed and breakfast deal (otherwise the breakfast is not included). The breakfast was fantastic with all you can eat, made to order eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes...fresh fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and more.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
CartersvilleHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

Thank you for staying with us recently and for posting your comments regarding your stay. Our breakfast chefs do a fantastic job creating a wonderful experience in the morning while preparing daily specials. This week we have chocolate chip pancakes and strawberry crepes. Hopefully next time you visit you can utilize our indoor-outdoor Mediterranean salt water pool. Again, thank you for choosing us as travel took you away from home.

Joshua Morey

Reviewed April 4, 2011

We stayed two nights this past weekend to attend a friend's wedding reception and were very happy with our accomodations. We arrived late Friday and the staff was friendly and check-in was quick and easy. The room was clean and comfortable. We ate breakfast one of the mornings and the service was great. Everyone we talked to was very friendly and the room, lobby, and breakfast area were all very clean and well-maintained. If we returned to the area and needed a place to stay, we would definitely choose this Hilton Garden Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
CartersvilleHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2011

Thank you for staying with us recently, and I will share your comments with my staff. We all enjoyed hosting the wedding and sharing in that wonderful event with you.

Joshua Morey

Reviewed April 1, 2011

I travel often and my experience was great. Everything from the rooms to the pavilion lounge was great. Everyone was so nice and after a couple of days, I was on a first name basis with most of the staff. The bartender Jackie was awesome, she was always very friendly and gave the best service I could have asked for. There is a pastry chef named Alysha that makes the best deserts you ever put in your mouth. Chef Daniel would always specially prepare my meal according to my diet and even come and ask if I was satisfied with my meal and I always was completely. Most Hotels have "OK" food. This was 5 star quality. I will always stay at the Hilton here everytime I travel. Even the Girl at the front desk, Christine, was so helpful and sweet. I don't think I've ever felt more at home in a Hotel. I actually look forward to arriving there.

Room Tip: Any room I've been in was excellent!
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
CartersvilleHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for providing some feedback regarding your stay. I shared your comments with our entire team this morning at staff meeting, and they meant a lot to my team. Please call or email me anytime travel brings you to Cartersville.

Josh Morey, General Manager

Reviewed March 31, 2011

Great place to stay! Everyone on the staff is very friendly and always smiling. I spent two nights there for a friend's wedding and felt very much at home for each one. The cleaning staff does an excellent job with the rooms even taking time to organize personal items neatly off to the side. In addition there is a nicely sized swimming pool with both indoor and outdoor sections and a seperate hot tub just off to the side. They also have a well equiped workout room right next door to the pool. If you happen to get down to the bar be sure to ask for Devin, he is skilled at mixing and very entertaining. All in all good stay and I would certainly visit again if I am back in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for the comments regarding Devin and your stay. We enjoyed hosting the wedding party and we had a lot of fun as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Josh Morey - General Manager

Reviewed March 28, 2011

Absolutely a great place. Everything - pool, breakfast, employees were wonderful. Stay here!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
CartersvilleHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2011

Thank you for the comments regarding your stay with us, I will certainly share them with my team.

Joshua Morey, General Manager

Reviewed February 26, 2011

The entire staff is fantastic, warm,friendly and inviting, but waitress, Lisa Kiser is the best. I stay there 1-2 times weekly, and as soon as I enter the restaurant for breakfast, Lisa knows exactly what I want, packs up the leftovers, and hands me a coffee to go. Amy Moore at the front desk is a doll, and manager Josh Morey always goes out of his way to be sure I am happy. Jackie, Kari, Kevin, and Angela complete the friendliest staff I've ever known. They all make me feel like family.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
CartersvilleHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2011

Thank you for the comments regarding your stay with us, and I will certainly share them with my staff. I look forward to seeing you back.

Joshua Morey - General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cartersville
Home2 Suites by Hilton Cartersville
Hampton Inn Cartersville
Hampton Inn Cartersville
#1 of 23 in Cartersville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
Hampton Inn Emerson LakePoint
Mainstay Suites - Emerson Lake Point

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville? Share your experiences!