Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville
$157
$139
GardenInn.com
$67
Econo Lodge Cartersville(Cartersville)(Great Value!)
$60
Motel 6
Budgetel Cartersville(Cartersville)
$45
Hotwire.com
All reviewssmall complaintindoor poolking suitethe usual waffleseasy drivemy family and i stayed heredifficult situationroom was cleanwould stay againappalachian grillgreat bedevery staff memberyogurtnice sizechoose this hotelvery nice hotelsports complex
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We used Marriott hotel points to stay at this hotel. The rooms are nice and clean. That is about the only positive comment I can make. We arrived around 8:30 p.m. and asked the front desk if we could upgrade to a larger room. They told us they did not have the ability to do so. The pool was closed so our kids couldn't use that amenity (it was my oldest son's birthday). The website showed at no additional cost they had roll-aways available. They did not offer one to us. We ended up calling Marriott rewards and getting upgraded to a bigger room. Here is the funny part: we left something in the room. When they shipped us the item (which we had to pay for the shipping!), the item came in a BED BUG SPRAY box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disgusting. I want my reward points back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had a flood in my home, and was a guest here for almost three weeks. That many days at one time, gives you a good idea of what you can expect on a daily basis. This is what I got each day:
friendly greetings from all staff, the best complimentary breakfast bar (hot and cold) I have seen anywhere. I would have gladly paid for it, had it not been included for free.
The hotel is spotless. The indoor pool feels so good before you go to sleep at night. It is quiet, but still very much alive. It is convenient in terms of location, and in terms of amenities. The business area of the lobby has computers, wifi, fax, etc. the rooms are comfortable, and the tv has free movie channels. I had a suite with a fridge, which was handy. And when you come and go, there are always warm cookies on the counter. It is very much like being at home. You won't go wrong with a stay at Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Marcene T
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed one night on business. Check in was quick. My room had a large bath, a decent sized living area with a TV, iHome stereo, sofa, chair and small desk with chair. The bedroom area is very tastefully semi-separated from the living area by an interesting architectural treatment. The bedroom also has a TV. The room had a coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Everything appeared clean except for one small but obvious spot in the fridge. I really liked the plentiful lighting in the room: small light under the microwave lighting the coffee pot; "painting light" on one of the framed prints in the living area; desk lamp and floor lamp in the living area; dimmable recessed spots over the head of the bed (which go very dim in case one spouse likes to read in bed); two nightstand lamps and a floor lamp in the bedroom. Bath has a 6 ft long countertop - plenty of room no matter how many cosmetics you have. Have fresh baked cookies free for the taking at the front desk in the evening. Decor in the lobby area is tasteful and inviting. Breakfast does not start until 6:30. Subway, McDonalds and BP are right there; otherwise it's a bit of a drive. 4 stories with 2 reasonablly fast elevators.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DEC62
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The blond girl at the front desk was very unfriendly and treated us bad. We booked this room 2 months before to check in and she said laughing "oops there is already someone in your room" then said "oh no I made a mistake .. oh wait a sec yeaaah there is someone in your room " she went on 5 minutes with this ..eventually she gave us a room without saying sorry. Room was spacious and beautiful and there is an area with couches and a 2nd tv too bad the room was not very clean as a new hotel. Housekeeping don't care much to clean the carpet, fridge, desk and nightstands. Fridge was dirty and sticky and desk & nightstands were also sticky. Walls were already dirty with black spots and lines. This is sad because it's a new hotel so I wonder how this beautiful hotel will be in a couple of years ...
Breakfast was ok and the lady at the front desk in the morning was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed here as was visiting family nearby.

The staff were so helpful, the place was very clean, quiet, and had plenty of parking.

The only downside for a Brit was the lack of tea in the rooms. But the desk staff were very quick to supply me with a selection once asked.

Another very small niggle is that you have to drive out for restaurants for dinner. But there are a few dining services that deliver and again, the desk staff help.

• Stayed: November 2012